Ratings for Dr. Tung Nguyen

Bad bad bad. The receptionist is the satan. The place is bad. You will die there.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Even with an appointment you're left waiting for at LEAST 45 minutes passed your appointment time. they really need to learn how to not over book. I made my appointment for 3:00 and didn't get in until 415 which made me very annoyed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Disrespectful. He doesn't listen to his patients and scolds them a lot. Waiting time is always over an hour and when he sees you, its like he's in a hurry. While we were still talking, he stood up and opened the door, its like he wants us to leave right away. I had a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He can not please everyone and I think a doctor should not try to please anyone such as drug seeking patients. My friend and I only occasionally visit him but both of us are happy with the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I think the staff is simply perfect. The interaction between the doctor and his patient is friendly and respectful. That is my family impression over years.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Rude. He does not want to listen to your illness description and does not want to explain clearly what the illness is and thinks you are not allowed to know. He acts like a boss instead of being a doctor. If he is in the mood, he can talk very long about other unrelated topics, not caring about your problem and other waiting patients. Waiting time is way too long, at least 1 hour. Receptionists are nasty. They don't respect confidential info of patients by asking loudly patients' info and reasons. Referrals are poor, leading to wrong diagnose and unnecessary treatments.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Unethical ,never want to come to this clinic again.what a poor knowledge !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

As a new patient I feel very impressed with the care and the professionalism of Dr Nguyen and his staff. However it seems they overbook at times. Kim.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr.Tung Nguyen has been a wonderful doctor to my whole family & myseft for over 12years - his knowledge is superior . He was able to help us out of difficulties in all health situations with extreme professionalism . His patience in taking his time listening to our problems that brings us the feeling of not being rushed out & trusting his wonderful attitude in medical caring . We've the utmost respect for him & highly recommended Dr.Tung to you all .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is very knowledgable, gentle, and kind doctor. I did not feel to be rushed out; on the contrary he always takes his time to listen and clarify state of my health and he is explaining clearly all steps of my care ... Highly recommending. THANK YOU! Anna :-)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014