Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Tuteur

TUTEUR misdiagnosed me. I went to urgent care because I have a terrible rash that is spreading every day. The rash doesnt hurt, it just itches immensely. She proceeded to diagnose me and I can just tell you she was looking on web md and imputting my syptoms because this lady did not know anything. She came up with the conclusion that I have this rash from birth control. I have never even been on birth control in my life so how could you come to a conclusion as absurd as that? I have never taken any hormones so she tells me that I have this bacteria disease and if it doesnt get better to come back. UM HELLO! This is my 3rd visit and I keep coming back and nothing is getting better. She prescribes alleve. That is all I have been taking. This was a waste of my time to come in and pay another copay for the diagnosis that is 100% false. I still have the rash and nothing has been done to solve it from you people.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Jennifer M. Tuteur's Credentials

• Baltimore Medical College (Grad. 1994)