Ratings for Dr. Ante Bilic

I have been a patient of Dr. Bilic for over 24 years. I read some of the comments below and it surprises me that he actually had a bad rating. Dr. Bilic is excellent in every way. He is welcoming warm, skilled beyond any level, uses the best of the best dental products. I know that because my aunt is a dentist also. Gold star for this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Bilic's office ever since I can remember... His staff is wonderful, knowledgable and friendly to me and my family always. They speak to me like we've been friends for years! I've never once had a complaint about his service or staff. 10/10 recommend!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I can easily say that Dr.Ante Bilich is an excellent dentist. I can recommend Dr.Bilich to the most demanding patients ! I know what I say, because I am a dentist myself. And that is enough !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Bilic is simply the best. I am so grateful to him for all the wonderful care he has provided to me and all of my extended family for over 23 years. He helped my children get comfortable with going to the dentist early in life ,to providing emergency care when my daughter knocked out her front teeth, to caring for my very elderly parents. He keeps up with current best practice while providing excellence in patient care. His staff are also wonderful and complement his practice very well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The Best Dentist you can find in Toronto, very gentle, great lasting dental work, knows his stuff, his knowledge is like wow ask him anything and he will tell you and if he does not know he will find out an believe me at your next appointment he will give you the answer. Oh his staff the most amazing friendly, and they make you feel so welcome great great people I recommend him 100% especially if you are nervous about Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Please don't waste your time with this Dentist. Half the time his equipment doesn't work. Their dental chair is from 80s and you can see stains. He is extremely rude to his staff and will give you appointments that are months apart. One thing the place is also not clean, I doubt they even steralize the equipment. I went to the dentist after reading reviews here. This dentist maybe best for simple things but avoid him at all cost as there are more competent dentist out there. with better and latest equipment. Terrible - one word

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I cannot stress enough how amazing Dr Bilic andhis staff are. I come from Mississauga just to be his patient. They make you feel so welcomed, hardly any pain. Love it!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I had horrible experiences with my dentist as a child, which resulted in me developing a phobia of going to the dentist. Because of my extreme fear, the condition of my teeth worsened over time, and I became so self-conscious of how my smile looked. I read the reviews of Dr. Bilic on this website, and reached out to him. He quickly got back to me and offered me the chance to come in to meet him and his staff, just to see if I felt comfortable with them. I can't explain how amazing he and all of his staff are! He truly has a heart of gold. For my first few visits, I would burst into tears every time I left his office out of sheer relief and genuine gratefulness for how wonderful he and his staff treated me. I would be there with him every week, getting my oral health back on track - it's just the cost that keeps me from there. Dr. Bilic and his staff are HIGHLY recommended for anyone that dislikes or fears going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr Bilic is a terrific dentist. I HATE the dentist and my teeth problems takes me there often. Ante makes as easy as possible. Is as kind as possible. Knows as much as possible. Further he understands my nervousness and goes way beyond to help me thru. I have been his patient for about 20 years. My daughter for 20 as well. I will keep referring him Many of my friends go to him now.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Great Dentist and staff!!! I use to hate going to the dentist before I went here.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012