Ratings for Dr. Ante Bilic

Best dentist you can find in GTA. I have known him for over 23 years now. Nobody likes a visit to dentist's office but in case of Dr. Bilic you know you are in good hands and that there is nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

By far the best dentist I know. I live quite far away, but because of how great of a dentist he is, he is my first choice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have been coming here ever since I was a little kid. Dr Bilic is a amazing dentist, he really cares, and he is amazing at what he does. I moved over a hour away from his office, and I still will continue to come here.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bilic for over 24 years. I read some of the comments below and it surprises me that he actually had a bad rating. Dr. Bilic is excellent in every way. He is welcoming warm, skilled beyond any level, uses the best of the best dental products. I know that because my aunt is a dentist also. Gold star for this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Bilic's office ever since I can remember... His staff is wonderful, knowledgable and friendly to me and my family always. They speak to me like we've been friends for years! I've never once had a complaint about his service or staff. 10/10 recommend!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I can easily say that Dr.Ante Bilich is an excellent dentist. I can recommend Dr.Bilich to the most demanding patients ! I know what I say, because I am a dentist myself. And that is enough !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Bilic is simply the best. I am so grateful to him for all the wonderful care he has provided to me and all of my extended family for over 23 years. He helped my children get comfortable with going to the dentist early in life ,to providing emergency care when my daughter knocked out her front teeth, to caring for my very elderly parents. He keeps up with current best practice while providing excellence in patient care. His staff are also wonderful and complement his practice very well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The Best Dentist you can find in Toronto, very gentle, great lasting dental work, knows his stuff, his knowledge is like wow ask him anything and he will tell you and if he does not know he will find out an believe me at your next appointment he will give you the answer. Oh his staff the most amazing friendly, and they make you feel so welcome great great people I recommend him 100% especially if you are nervous about Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Please don't waste your time with this Dentist. Half the time his equipment doesn't work. Their dental chair is from 80s and you can see stains. He is extremely rude to his staff and will give you appointments that are months apart. One thing the place is also not clean, I doubt they even steralize the equipment. I went to the dentist after reading reviews here. This dentist maybe best for simple things but avoid him at all cost as there are more competent dentist out there. with better and latest equipment. Terrible - one word

Submitted October 25, 2014

I cannot stress enough how amazing Dr Bilic andhis staff are. I come from Mississauga just to be his patient. They make you feel so welcomed, hardly any pain. Love it!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014