Ratings for Dr. Piotr Juszkiewicz

had a cosmetic mastectomy about 5 years ago. No cancer, , it was to even me out so I could get reconstructive surgery on both at the same time as I had a mastectomy on the other breast. The breast he removed was healthy and all he had to do was take it off the same way the other side had been taken off. I now have a massive scar that runs across the middle of my "good" breast. He could have cut underneath like the other one was, but, no. Right through the middle. When I went back to him to show him the result he told me that he hadnt cut it there. What the hel*? Did he think I had done it myself? what a quack.So not impressed. For years I have looked at this and thought " it is only me and not worth complaining about" but guess what? I AM worth something and what he did was really really shoddy.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

He saved my life. I was admitted for emergency surgery after a CT scan. Everything happened so fast, but his professionalism, confidence and courtesy were amazing. I hope I never need his services again, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate for a second in requesting him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

How lucky we are in Campbell River to have such a kind, considerate, compassionate, skilled surgeon such as Dr Juszkiewicz! He recently operated on me and every thing went as planned. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Had surgery June 2011. Excellent professional and excellent bed manners. Will recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

wonderful doctor,kind compassionate,knows what hes doing-thank God!-sorry hes left our town.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Fantastic - Saved my husbands life in December 2007 - when time for my gall bladder surgery we requested him and our GP made it happen - would not hesitate to recommend him to any body for any type of surgery. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring doctor in Campbell River...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

This doctor is of the highest caliber in my books. Had exploration surgery once and then surgery on a hiatus hernia that I had put off for four years. Was terrified of the surgery I had to have, but he settled my fears and made sure he explained everything. Came and talked to me just before I was put under to ease my fears. He did such a wonderful job. Have 5 scars, but they are so tiny and hardly noticeable. Great doctor that I would recommend to anyone. Would have surgery done by him any time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr Juszkiewics is a very caring doctor. He has done 3 minor procedures on me and I couldn't be happier. He explains everything very throughly and does a great job at easing any worries you may have.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Twice I was in this doctors care. First to have the veins in my legs stripped and then at a later date to undergo a colonoscopy. I was treated gently and with respect. Both procedures were well explained. He would definitely be my doctor f choice if I ever need further surgery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Very nice Doctor, well mannered. spoke easy to calm your nervousness, eplained what he was doing and what to expect.I had a colonoscapy and I never had any discomfort and was ready to go home in a hour. very good.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007