Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel C. Luna

Made the mistake of going a second time...neither times did he check my throat. The second time he didn't even check my heartbeat nor anything else. The only contact was a handshake. During a discussion about hiking I sniffed. He asked if I had allergies and I replied, "Just a little, no big deal" He CHARGED MY INSURANCE FOR AN ALLERGY CONSULTATION!!! I'm looking into filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I left this doctor a LONG time ago too arrogant and crassy remarks, short patience if he doesn't know what's going on with you!!! I would never go back again! I should of reported him many times! He also does not care for you if you are overweight...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

This doctor is neither capable, pleasant, nor genuine.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Arrogant is the common theme here. Not a proactive doctor. Seems like he just wants his paycheck. Patients are mere pay checks...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Office staffs are incompetent. Doctor displays incompetence and arrogance as well. Doctor does not return calls promptly, if he ever does. Forget getting an early appointment !!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Emmanuel C. Luna's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup