Ratings for Dr. Randy Goossen

Gave me a very bizarre assessment (seeing problems where there aren't any) with no follow up. In fact, I could not get a follow up appointment to discuss the assessment. Prescribed medication that interacts with other medication I'm taking. Seemed very detached and fake. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

A really good doc that really cares. Listens to his patientts. Cares about my outcome and health

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Thinks he Jesus. He believes he answer to no one and is omnipotent. He's a sociopathic scum bucket.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

how do I contact this DR. to book an appointment? I cannot find contact information anywhere online.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

This doctor cares deeply for his patients and their wellbeing. He has a good heart. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Honestly if it wasn't for this man and the help of another doctor, without a doubt I would not be here today. After losing someone to suicide, I had severe anxiety and depression but no one would help me, assuming it was just my personality disorder. So I showed up to the CSU after meeting him their once before, hoping and praying that I would meet with him again. After 5 days of trying to make it through every moment with all I had left inside of me, I was finally able to meet with him. He completely understood me and correctly diagnosed me and that night I slept in a hospital bed and received proper treatment. I swear to God everything happens for a reason, and if it wasn't for this man who had helped me and listened through this severe depression and anxiety, I would not be here living and breathing today. He treated me with love and respect and saved my life! I will be forever thankful for you Dr. Goossen! - Kristin

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

the best of all worlds, even tried to get me to come off medication and try healthy lifestyle changes to combat my issues, he believed me which was an enormous weight off my shoulders since I've had less skilled doctors attempt a diagnosis but misdiagnosed me and I never became healthy, now I am back working full time and I am generally content and can see a future versus the past. This man is an angel

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

He is very caring. Doesn't use medication as an answer. Listens to his patients and cares about what they're saying. He's a good person and a fantastic psychiatrist. He really cares about people.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

He was great. That's all you need to know. He knew me better than I know myself. I miss him dearly, but I was so glad to have him in my life. He did so much, for me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Just a really kind, caring, and smart doctor. best doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011