Ratings for Dr. Nigel Davies

Great doc, very knowledgable. E served his community well but I think he should enjoy retirement after working so many hard long years. I have no complaints but I think he works too hard and deserves a break. His staff could probably use a break too since they are not friendly at all. Sure makes it hard to walk in the door with staff like that but at least once you get past the waiting room you have an excellent doctor who is very friendly and willing to listen and help you with your needs

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I think that it is time for this man to retire! I think he over medicates his patients because he is unable to find out what the real problems are! Not very knowledgable, too much medication given out!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have had a few doctors in the past from moving city to city..Dr. Davies is the ONLY one that really took the time to understand my concerns and actually diagnose my problem correctly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Davies is the best!!! He has a genuine concern for his patients rarely seen anymore. I have no idea what I will do when he retires!! He treated my grandparents and now my granddaughter. Dr.Davies exemplefys the ideal in a general practicioner.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I'm going to miss him when he retires. I love his sense of humour and how he always make you feel like you are the only patient he has

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

He is an excellent diagnotician. Staff in the office are not helpful or friendly but he is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

REFERALS NOT DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, INEFECTIVE TREATMENT, COMMUNICATION WITH THERAPIST POOR

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

He is an excellent physician, takes the time to listen, is thoughtful in his replies. He is knowledgable and empathetic, pretty much what a person wants in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

he`s the best.. I like how he does nt think meds fix everything,,, hes really good with my kids also..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

Dr. Davies is always prepared to take time with his patients, to explain fully and in terms they understand, to listen to his patients, and to ensure full and proper followup.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007