Ratings for Dr. Arthur Y. Fong

Dr. Fong is the best. I've never had such professional care , always calls you personally with results and schedules appt times that he is always on time for and never is rushed. I changed my children from a pediatrician to see him as well, best care for all of us I feel like we are in great hands.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Good doctor. Prompt call backs by Dr. Fong. Patient and friendly dosen't talk to you like your an idiot.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Fong has been my family's primary care physician for over ten years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what is causing your symptoms and then offers the best solution. If he feels it is necessary to see a specialist, he doesn't hesitate to make a referral. He is also very accessible and it is easy to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

healthnet ins- I have been seeing Dr. Fong since 1991. He is the best- He is very courteous-answers all questions and is very informative. I never feel rushed when I have an office visit.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Whenever I'm sick I can call in the am and always get in the same day. He takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Arthur Y. Fong's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fong is the best. I've never had such professional care , always calls you personally with results and schedules appt times that he is always on time for an..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=826622'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014