Ratings for Dr. Eva T. Marshall

This doctor is the most unprofessional, uncaring physician I have ever encountered.She is my grandma's physician and at a recent appt I asked some questions on her behalf. The doctor suddenly,out of the blue, became very angry and raised her voice instructing me to "leave this room right now!" My mother (who was also there)and I looked at one another in complete shock. She proceeded to yell at me 3 times demanding I leave the room. This was very upsetting to my grandma, who was there due to sudden extreme depression, and possible bad side effects to meds prescribed. I did leave the room after telling her she was very unprofessional. I am going to report her to whomever I can,but felt it important to warn others! This doctor does not go out of her way to help her patients- in my opinion, she sees my grandmother as just another old person that isn't worth going the extra mile for. She needs a lesson on compassion and basic manners as well. Needless to say- we are switching doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Eva T. Marshall's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal