Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Ricci

One word after many years with Dr. Ricci AWESOME

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr Ricci has been my doctor for almost 20 years. He's always on time and very attentive. While your there, there's no question he wont answer and no treatment refused. If it's beyond his expertise he will refer you to someone who can help you. However, the second you step out of his office though...there's no getting a hold of him directly. There is a screening process you speak through. He will address your question through his nurse. If you want to talk to him, you need to schedule another visit. It's a bit bothersome but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I had read other reviews saying that he was a good first appt dr but terrible otherwise. Sadly, this proved to be true for me as well. I scheduled a physical with him for a form I had to fill out. I went in, had the physical (or so I thought)& blood work done. He seemed great! I was told to come back in three days & my paperwork would be completed when they had my test results. I came back, they handed me my incomplete form & said I'd have to schedule ANOTHER appt. to get a physical. When I told them I already had a physical, they said, "No he only did a half-physical, you need to come in again for the full physical." I was beside myself. A HALF-physical?? What the heck is that? I'm a mom of a 2 year old and live 45 min. away. I left angry and got in the car only to notice that not only did they skip the physical part, they didn't even put my blood results in, which they had. I called them and of course, they had forgotten. I will be finding a new doctor, I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr Ricci is a great doctor, who seems to be very concerned with his patients well-being. He is very attentive to his patients & does what he can to make sure they continue to have good health. I haven't had any outlandish / weird problems, so I can't speak of those type experiments but in my regular dealings with him over the past 8 years, I've been very pleased that he is my doctor. I highly recommend him to any & all friends / family who are looking for a new doctor. He is one of the main reasons I don't want to leave the area, finding a good doctor takes time. I will agree with some of the other reviews that it is hard to get in to see him, he is also very punctual. If you're 10 minutes late, forget you appointment. In reality though, that should be expected. I value my time & I'm not going to slight him because he values his.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Ricci is really nice and makes a person feel at ease. I agree with what the other reviewer said, though, that he is not great about follow up or really working hard to figure out what's wrong. But I think that's typical of general practitioners these days.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I saw him for about 2 years. He was always late getting into the room. I also had a hard time getting in with him. He did order test-but no real follow up. He seemed to be very nice and professional. He's a great "first" visit. If that makes sense? After he ran a couple of test and didn't figure out my issue-he gave up.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Richard R. Ricci's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1981)

Assurant