Ratings for Dr. Marjorie M. Yong

Excellent care and service from Dr. Yong and her whole staff: close attention to detail. She approaches weight treatment from all angles-- My sleep apnea went undiagnosed until I met Dr. Yong, and treating that condition has made an enormous difference in my life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Yong is a very caring person. My two-year old son had a very bad fall and his forehead and nose got several large scratches from sliding on a cement floor. Dr. Yong gave us very detailed instructions on how to properly treat the wound to avoid a scar and diligently checked on my son's progress. She also explained the reason behind each step taken. Within just one week, all the wounds had healed without any visible scars. Nobody would believe that his face was full of scratches just a few days ago since there were only two small areas of light red new skin on his face. It is like a miracle and we truly appreciate her help and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Yong is very knowledgeable and willing to share her experience. When we needed her advice, she responded promptly and carried through her care during the entire process to make sure that every step was done properly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Yong is the best doctor ever! Go to her. She is caring and smart and will take excellent care of you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Yong is a superior doctor who has helped me tremendously at a consistent level. I’m in my mid-thirties, not overweight, and have had high blood pressure for years. I made the appointment because my blood pressure was through the roof even with medication and I had a recurring, really bad headache for weeks that hadn’t gone away. The thing that scared me was that I rarely get headaches. I don’t eat out often and I keep my sodium levels low. I have sleep apnea but never use my c-pap machine. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and she ordered a new bi pap machine. After a few months of sleeping with the machine, my blood pressure dropped significantly. On average it has been 130/70. She is a well-rounded doctor and her staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Yong pays attention to detail and truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain what is going on and doesn't rush you out the door. Dr. Yong is by far the best doctor I’ve ever known.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

When I went to see Dr. Yong I had been successfully losing weight for quite some time but I was struggling with not being able to sleep or getting very little sleep on a daily basis.I was eating well and exercising regularly and my weight loss suddenly came to a standstill and soon I began to gain weight.I suffered daily with headaches and felt like I was losing my mind from not sleeping.My work was also starting to be affected as well.Even if I “caught up “ on sleep over the weekend I always felt tired and ask if I had no energy. Dr.Yong has a genuine and heartfelt interest in her patients. There is a sense of family with the office staff and they make you feel at home while still maintaining professionalism. Dr.Yong is thorough and takes the time to explain everything. She answers any questions and always assures me that if I need anything or have any questions that I can call her. Dr. Yong is a true gem,I am very lucky to have been referred to her. She has given me my life back.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I have been suffering from Prurigo Nodularis for 10 years now; I've seen countless specialists; including immunologists, and dermatologists. I've undergone therapies including Thalidomide, Prednisone, UVB light treatments, topical injections, and countless prescription medications and ointments. Up until now no one has been able to help me defeat this awful skin disorder. Dr. Marjorie M. Yong at the “Yong at Heart Total Wellness” Medical Nutrition Center took great care and time to study the results of my blood tests and past medical history; this matched with her vast experience and knowledge, she was able to come to the conclusion/diagnosis that I had very low levels of Vitamin D in my system. In fact these levels were so low, my prognosis was very poor without immediate Vitamin D supplementation. Dr. Yong is not only a competent physician, but also someone I’ve come to know as a friend; she shows a true passion for her work and is tireless at finding a way to help her patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Everyone in this office is wonderful and very helpful. Dr. Yong shows a sincere concern for your health and emotional well-being. I would really recommend Yong at Heart Total Wellness (www.yongatheart.com) to anyone who needs assistance in weight loss.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Marjorie M. Yong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Marjorie" to "Marjorie M."

October 20, 2013