Ratings for Dr. Marjorie M. Yong

Dr. Majorie and her staff are incredible. I am so thankful I found them. They are kind, caring, helpful, and supportive of, not only my health, but also me as an individual. She is so sweet and knows so much about health in every aspect. She takes time on my individual needs which shows that she actually cares about my body.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had always dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr. Marjorie. Starting with a traumatic experience to the emergency room a few months ago and receiving (what turned out to be) a disturbingly inaccurate diagnosis, I was able to get the RIGHT help immediately the next morning from Dr. Marjorie. She takes the time to explain everything to you every step of the way, eliminating all the stress and fear about what to expect. She guided me to see the right specialists and get my health quickly back on track. I suffer from anxiety, but she knows exactly how to calm me and I really look forward to seeing her every visit. I thank Dr. Marjorie and her whole staff for making me feel confident and happy with my health and wellbeing. I couldn't be happier seeing her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Yong has been a dramatic improvement from my previous doctor. She set my health goals and went to work addressing each one. For overall health care, I feel she is unsurpassed. In addition, her office runs like clockwork. I am never kept waiting for a return call or email. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Marjorie Yong is my personal physician. As a professional, my law practice is very busy and very stressful. Dr. Yong helped me improve my health, and today I am not only a better lawyer but a better family man as well. They say your health is your wealth. Don't choose just any physician. Choose the best. You are worth it. I am so glad I found Dr. Yong.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Looking for a great doctor? YOU FOUND HER !!!! Dr. Marjorie Yong is simply AMAZING!!! We just recently moved to SoCal and I was very impressed with Dr. Yong at our daughter's first regular office visit as her new primary care physician and felt confident we were at the right place. She was very thorough, and spent quite a while talking with us and reviewing previous medical records. However, it was when our daughter faced a severe life threatening medical crisis several months later, that I can confidently testify that Dr. Yong is a one-of-a-kind human being dedicated to her craft. I cannot even begin to put in to words how grateful our family is for her medical knowledge and pure heart and soul that she invests in her work and her patients. Our 19 year old daughter spent 30 days in the hospital and battled meningitis, pneumonia, allergic reactions to meds and a CSF leak that needed surgery. Dr. Yong was our ROCK through it all. She called us constantly to check in, offer advice, and to help guide the process. She was always up to speed with what the hospital doctors were doing, communicated personally with other doctors and some of the nursing staff, and helped keep me focused on what part I needed to play as a parent. I have never in all of my years witnessed a doctor so committed, dedicated and caring. Her office staff is amazing too. All of them play an integral part in providing the best possible care and the communication and follow through is absolutely off the charts. I would give Dr. Yong and her staff a million stars if this review allowed, 5 is not enough!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Are you looking for The Doctor! You know the kind of doctor that listens. The kind of doctor who cares and helps you connect the dots on the reasons why your not feeling your best. Look no further!!!This is the Doctor!!!! When I came into the office, I was physically and mentally Drained. I was falling asleep through out the day with multiple cups of coffee and sometimes Redbull! I was always feeling horrible. I couldn't figure it out But Dr Yong knew exactly what was going on. She quickly scheduled me for an sleep study x2 .And before I knew it I had an sleep apnea machine making me feel young and vibrant again. I started going to the gym, socializing more and I was mo longer sleepy though out the day! My Blood pressure went down, sleep apnea Fixed, weight is going down down. The staff is Kind and fun . You wont find not one member of the staff here with an attitude. And I don't know about you but that's rare when it comes to the front desk of a medical office. I'm so thankful for everything that this team does to help me get and stay healthy!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

kind and thorough doctor. Rare doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Excellent care and service from Dr. Yong and her whole staff: close attention to detail. She approaches weight treatment from all angles-- My sleep apnea went undiagnosed until I met Dr. Yong, and treating that condition has made an enormous difference in my life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Yong is a very caring person. My two-year old son had a very bad fall and his forehead and nose got several large scratches from sliding on a cement floor. Dr. Yong gave us very detailed instructions on how to properly treat the wound to avoid a scar and diligently checked on my son's progress. She also explained the reason behind each step taken. Within just one week, all the wounds had healed without any visible scars. Nobody would believe that his face was full of scratches just a few days ago since there were only two small areas of light red new skin on his face. It is like a miracle and we truly appreciate her help and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Yong is very knowledgeable and willing to share her experience. When we needed her advice, she responded promptly and carried through her care during the entire process to make sure that every step was done properly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Marjorie M. Yong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA