Ratings for Dr. Stacey Valiquet

She seems unsure in regards to her medical knowledge. I've caught her stumbling and I'm beginning to lose confidence in her abilities. She doesn't seem interested and frankly I end up seeing her students even though I've requested an appointment specifically with her. I find her level of patient care is lacking and don't understand how she can afford to only work half the time. I'm looking for a new doctor and I would strongly suggest others do the same.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

She's a completely useless physician. Her residents are much better than her. I agree with comment below that she defers everything to her students and doesn't seem interested in her patients. I find that she lacks knowledge and is just really all talk. Go somewhere else with so many clinics opening up in the city.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Horrible Doctor. Defers everything to her students and seems to be less interested in your own medical care. With so many new clinics in the area, I would recommend joining somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

the very best doctor ever has even called me on her day off when I had bad news and was a great comfort never had better treatment in my life not afraid to get second opinion

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

The best doctor I've had, the whole staff at victoria medical centre is excellent

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Valiquet is a fabulous doctor, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough. I have absolutely no criticizim of her. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor. I trust her completely. She is not afraid to refer you to a specialist if needed. She follows up and calls you when something is important. I'm blessed...God bless Dr. Valiquet

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009