You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stacey Valiquet

She's a completely useless physician. Her residents are much better than her. I agree with comment below that she defers everything to her students and doesn't seem interested in her patients. I find that she lacks knowledge and is just really all talk. Go somewhere else with so many clinics opening up in the city.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Horrible Doctor. Defers everything to her students and seems to be less interested in your own medical care. With so many new clinics in the area, I would recommend joining somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

the very best doctor ever has even called me on her day off when I had bad news and was a great comfort never had better treatment in my life not afraid to get second opinion

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

The best doctor I've had, the whole staff at victoria medical centre is excellent

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Valiquet is a fabulous doctor, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough. I have absolutely no criticizim of her. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor. I trust her completely. She is not afraid to refer you to a specialist if needed. She follows up and calls you when something is important. I'm blessed...God bless Dr. Valiquet

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

She is an awesome family Doctor. She is great with all of our family Members

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Stacey Valiquet's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She's a completely useless physician. Her residents are much better than her. I agree with comment below that she defers everything to her students and doesn't ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor. Defers everything to her students and seems to be less interested in your own medical care. With so many new clinics in the area, I would reco..."

March 5, 2016