Ratings for Dr. J. Grobbelaar

Dr.Grobbelaar is by far the best physician I have ever had!! He is always very knowledgeable and makes time for you. Thank you for all the help you provide for my family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I loved doctor Grobbelar he knows everything and always reassures our family hes great!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Best doctor ever!! Love him so much!! My life wouldn’t be the same without him as my family doctor!! Thank you for the service you to do to or community!! My family will be forever grateful for you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Grobbelaar at the ER because I'd been having dizzy spells. He was very thorough, asked me dozens of questions and ordered several follow up tests. He was also reassuring and made me feel much less worried.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

really great doctor who always listens to my concerbs, remembers everyone in my family and he truly cares and always wants the best for you. One in a million doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great doctor! He truly cares about his patients. Always friendly and willing to give you the time you need.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great doctor!!! Smart well dressed. Good with kids. Cleans up all on his plate. Mother loves you!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Amazing doctor, great knowledge base, just takes to many patients at any given time and we have to wait for long periods every appointment. But such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Best doc I have had goes the extra mile for you. Best assistant friendly and helpful easy to find and lab in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Grobbelaar is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He genuinely cares about the health of his patients. He is very thorough and takes the time needed with you. My first visit to him was in the ER 2 years ago with a perforated ear drum that was severely infected and I have been going to him ever since. Thank you Dr Grobbelaar!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016