Ratings for Dr. J. Grobbelaar

I saw Dr. Grobbelaar at the ER because I'd been having dizzy spells. He was very thorough, asked me dozens of questions and ordered several follow up tests. He was also reassuring and made me feel much less worried.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

really great doctor who always listens to my concerbs, remembers everyone in my family and he truly cares and always wants the best for you. One in a million doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great doctor! He truly cares about his patients. Always friendly and willing to give you the time you need.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great doctor!!! Smart well dressed. Good with kids. Cleans up all on his plate. Mother loves you!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Amazing doctor, great knowledge base, just takes to many patients at any given time and we have to wait for long periods every appointment. But such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Best doc I have had goes the extra mile for you. Best assistant friendly and helpful easy to find and lab in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Grobbelaar is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He genuinely cares about the health of his patients. He is very thorough and takes the time needed with you. My first visit to him was in the ER 2 years ago with a perforated ear drum that was severely infected and I have been going to him ever since. Thank you Dr Grobbelaar!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Grobbelaar is very caring, we have had him for 11 years as our family doctor. We can not ask for a better family doctor. He's the best. He's always happy and friendly. Thank you Dr G.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Amazing Dr. Take time. Listen. Amazing with children. We are very happy to have Dr Grobbelaar. Always friendly and happy!! He's definitely the best in Brooks!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He was our family dr for years and seemed great until a member of our family developed a strong addiction to prescription pills due to his prescription pad constantly being filled out with pain meds for problems he just assumed! Unfortunately we lost this member to suicide because they were given anti depressants that weren't needed that in then cause major depression. This doctor was basically feeding our family member 200+ Tylenol 3's a week ... Not taking the time to carefully diagnose with the proper problems, he assumed and kept prescribing. If you have serious problems that require more than a simple antibiotic for a flu or cold than I highly recommend seeing a dr who will carefully examine you and send you for the proper treatment that you deserve rather than stuffing you full of medication that you don't need!!

Submitted August 2, 2015