Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz is AMAZING. She is the most caring, professional and always there for me, physician I have ever known. I have worked for many physicians, and have never experienced such a wonderful Doctor. Thank You Dr. Schwartz, you are truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Schwartz when her office was at Strong. I had started to have a variety of odd health issues. She never judged me or looked at me as if I was crazy. She was comforting and compassionate and was on the right track with a few of my issues that were later found when I moved to CT. I appreciated her seeing me on short notice, when I really needed a good doctor! I cannot speak highly enough of her and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr Schwartz is an incredible doctor. I just became her patient this fall when she opened her own practice. With the way she operates this office you get plenty of time in your appointment to discuss any issues you may have. You never have to wait when you get there, she can stick to her schedule since she allows long enough appointments. She listens to you and is very compassionate. She helps you make informed decisions about your health, instead of just telling you what to do.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Lisa Schwartz went out of her way to see me on 1/20/09. She does not normally have office hours on Tuesday afternoons and due to her concern for me she awaited my arrival. Her quick care allowed me to return to work the next day. Her bedside manner is effective and compassionate. I can not help but love her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Internal medicine is one of the toughest medical specialties. Instead of focusing on one [group] of diseases, you need expert knowledge and diagnostic proficiency in a multitude of possibilities. Dr. Schwartz handles the task[s] with impeccable skill and aplomb. She is thorough, and knowledgeable; compassionate and disarming; and never seems rushed despite a heavy and fast-paced practice. Dr. Schwartz always goes the extra mile to find out information not at her fingertips (though that's rare), or to seek extra information that would help her patients. This extends to her ongoing pursuit of new knowledge and skills. Patient centered - doesn't 'tell you what to do', but gives you plenty of well informed options, asks for your input, cares about what you feel, and encourages you to be a part of the decision making process. Doesn't talk above you, explains things thoroughly, and wants to know you fully understand your choices. Genuinely and sincerely concerned about you as a person.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Lisa C. Schwartz's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup