Ratings for Dr. Marius Pienaar

He is a very caring and nice person. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Excellent Doctor! He made me feel comfortable and explained everything perfectly. If it wasn't for him I would still be in pain. Thanks Dr. Pienaar!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

DR Pienaar is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him. His staff is wonderful and very helpful as well :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The BEST gynecologist I have ever dealt with. He takes the time to explain everything in a way that I fully understand what is going on with my body. He doesn't rush you through with no explanation like most doctors. I recently came to him for a colposcopy after some irregular blood/pap results came back while I was living in Alberta. I was terrified thinking I may have cervical cancer because my last doctor didn't fully explain the reason why I was being sent for this testing. He put me at ease and thoroughly explained the procedure and the possibilities of what may happen next. His sense of humor and personality made my experience there great! He makes going to the gynecologist not as scary as it used to be for me. I can tell that he truly cares and loves what he does. That makes for a great doctor. I would 100% recommend him to anyone! I only had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment, where in Alberta I had to wait over 3 months... By the time they called me for my Alberta appointment, I had already moved to Prince Rupert and had an appointment set up with Dr.Pienaar.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

He has good manners and makes things comfortable to discuss was very helpful in finding why I was infertile. starting my journey to having a baby has been very hard as he is always traveling when we do start a cycle of my treatment which results in unsuccessful attempts because the monitoring is not done because he is always gone and when I call and lkeave a message to book an appointment Im never called I spend days at a time trying to book then when I do get a call through I can never get in for 2 months and then he is gone again. he would be a great doctor is he stayed to do a complete cycle of treatment with me

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr.Pienaar is a great doctor.He gave me the best decision .He saved my life 20 years ago.I Hope he stays in Prince Rupert for ever.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

He is an amazing doctor! I feel very lucky that we have him available to us up north. He's caring, honest and I absolutely love his personality. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Very great doctor I was so scared to see him as I have seen a few specialist in my life time and they are quick to judge... He did he was caring and listened to me...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

*He was great and I felt very comfortable. Nothing awkward talking about the lady parts even with my husband there.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Excellent doctor, I have gone to him several times over the years and found him to be knowledgable, polite, and straightforward.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012