Ratings for Dr. David Michaels

Staffs are terrible, never answer my phone calls and messages. I had a bad experience with X-rays taken, they used a very big X-rays sensor which made me very uncomfortable. Dr. Michaels were leaving me for a good 10 min waiting inside room during a procedure .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Michaels office charges $200 extra for each kid that is covered by Ontario works when they need to put under sleep. Unlawful!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

What a rip off. His treatments are extremely expensive and most of them are unnecessary treatments. Toronto office is always cold, feels like going into a freezer all the time. Not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

BEST EVER - KNOWLEDGEABLE, ON TIME, GREAT IN EMERGENCIES EVEN AS FAR AS LEAVING HIS PERSONAL EMAIL

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I think this is the dr Michaels that works in Toronto ....... But I saw him in his woodstock office. I was really nervous about going but he'd been highly recommended. At the consultation he was pleasant, funny and put me at ease. Very knowledgable. He sedated me for all the dental work I needed and when I woke up, I had absolutely no pain and my smile has never looked better. He's an artist with teeth. Im very happy with my results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Just had a great experience at the dentist - never thought THAT would happen. A friend kept mentioning him to me and think twice about it until I broke a from tooth last night. Staff got me in this morning an had the tooth bonded right away. Does beautiful work. Can't even see the repair and best part is that I didn't even feel the needle. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

If this is the dr Michaels that I saw in Toronto, Ontario in Canada (not Ohio), he was amazing. Front staff gave me a bottle of water when I came in, I saw him on time, he explained everything and did not hurt me! His assistant gave me a hot towel to wipe my face when we were done with my filling - I was shocked! Awesome experience. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Best dentist I've ever had!.. My whole family goes to him.. He's a bit of a drive to get to for us, but it's well worth it. His staff are amazing. He's definitely compassionate when it comes to pain. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Too full of himself, will try inappropriate procedures

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

What a compassionate dentist! If you feel pain he feels it too, he minimizes pain to the max. Very patient dentist, I told him he'd be great with kids! And he finally got married, congrats!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007