Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Tapson

Dr. Tapson has been my primary Doctor for 10 years. He has helped me with all of the many ailments I have usual and unusual . Will spend the time talking with me to make sure I understand everything ie medicines, pains, illness. And his office stuff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Really - this guy is great. Staff is friendly and helpful in person and on the phone. He runs on time. He doesn't rush you out the door, he listens and responds to what my issues are. He has been spot on with his treatments of my illnesses. His office is computerized and I love that I get an electronic follow up email. He maintains a website where I can access my lab results and all the issues that we discussed at my appointments. He's a warm, good listener. Really folks, it does not get better than this. He also respects my opinions. He treats me for a couple of disorders that he keeps a close eye on and never talks down to me or negates in any manner my explanation of how a treatment is working for me. I value the fact that he values me as a resource in my own health care and allows me to weigh in on how I feel about my treatment. Lots of Doctors want to do it "their way" and do not take into account that often they are dealing with an educated person who has years of experience in managing their own chronic illness, and will just jam a treatment protocol down your throat. Not Dr. Tapson. He definitely has his take on my illness, and his concept of what will work, but I am so heartened that he also sees me as a contributor to the process of keeping myself healthy and works with me to do just that. Couldn't find a better Physician. And the staff!!! Most medical offices have just the worst staff - these people should give lessons to ALL medical staffs!!! They make it a double pleasure to deal with the office. You go to a Dr. because your aren't feeling well, and the staff appears to take that into account when dealing with you over the phone or in person. I just love them! I have to think that Dr. Tapson must treat them well, because they are passing it along to the patients, which makes me think even more highly of Dr. Tapson!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Gregory S. Tapson's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)