Ratings for Dr. Sieg Schreve

Dr Shreve is a great doctor who really listens to what the patient is saying. He also has a great bedside manner and makes his patients feel at ease. He has treated me through many illnesses and I will be very sad to see him leave.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr Schreve has been my family doctor for over 8 years. He always has a solution to your problem and gives you at least 2 options. He is very kind, never pushy and never hurries you out of the office. He also has a great sense of humor. I'll hate to see hime leave.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I went to see this doctor as I was depressed and suicidal with a family history of suicide. I needed anti depressants and a referall for counselling. Instead, he gave me a book about god and religion and told me I just needed to read this book and I would be fine. A very, very dangerous doctor, in my opinion. I also know a woman who was suffering post partum depression and she got the same thing. Funny thing is, my husband had no trouble getting anti depressants when he needed them, and was not offered the religious book. Is he gender biased? Who knows. He should be a preacher, not a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Schreve is the best doctor in the whole world, since I have moved out of Chetwynd, I have been having a hard time finding a doctor, I just wish Dr. Schreve could always be my dr. He has a gr8 sense of humour!!! I just love him (and his wife 2)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

First off you have to book an appointment 1 to 2 weeks in advance then you have to wait for approx. an hour before you get to see and if he is behind the staff will not tell you the truth about it. As well you have to tell him exactly what you want him to do and then check to make sure he has done it. He will not check into problems for you unless you make him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

OOPS big mistake in the emergency room where I met him to get a shot of steroids ( he prescribed and I picked up at the drug store) I had carpal tunnel for a long time and was expecting a bit of pain when I got the shot. The first injection into my wrist almost sent me through the roof. He left the room with the other doctor that was practicing. When they come into the room I noticed that they were putting something more milky looking into the needle, at this time me and my mom asked him what he was doing differently, at that time he stated that he had made a mistake and did not prescribe a steroid with a local anathetic. The anasthetic dulls the pain of the steroid, as a result my arm was useless for days and I was told by him that there wold be no long term damage, well he was wrong there is, and I still have problems from that terribly prescribed prescription. Imagine if that was your child, OUCH, how would he explain it then.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Is very busy because of shortage of doctors in our town. I usually get to see him fairly quickly on the day of my appointment. Although I have to book almost a week in advance. I rated him so high because he always explains things very throughly and until I UNDERSTAND what he is saying.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr Schreve is an excellent general practitioner. He is always punctual. Dr Schreve has an excellent sense of humour and an infectuous laugh. He is very thorough and always take the time needed to ensure his patients understand what he is telling them. Overall, a great man.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

We are very fortunate to have such a compasionate and knowlegable man in our northern town. Dr. Schreve takes the necessary time to explain which is rare in today's world. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

This dr is wonderful. his knowledge is amazing. he is very caring and helpful. never been to a dr who is so efficient and thorough. He has a lot of experience which makes me the patient feel very confident. thankyou very much Dr Schreve!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007