Ratings for Dr. Omid Nassim

absolute garbage. omid nassim is a senile *old* man who doesn't know what he's doing anymore. his hands literally shake. he literally had snot running out of his nose. not kidding. he gave me an EKG test when I told him I had a shoulder pain, and then told me I had a heart problem, referred me to a cardiologist, and made me stop exercising. i was a little unsettled by this, so i asked him to explain. he wouldn't give me a straight answer. the best part is when I finally saw the cardiologist, the cardiologist looked at the EKG test results from nassim's office and couldn't understand why that old idiot referred me to him. there was literally nothing abnormal about my test. so either omid nassim is incompetent, or he lied about my test results in order to bill my insurance. he's a quack or a charlatan. by the way, when i went back for a follow up, he wouldn't see me. had another doctor see me instead. do NOT go to this doctor. go to any other doctor you can. his nurses are very nice, though. For spanish speakers: omid Nassim es viejo, senil, e inútil. les digo seriamente que sus manos tiemblan y le sale mocos de la nariz. el imbécil me dio un electrocardiograma cuando le dije que tenía un dolor en el hombro, y luego me dijo que tenía un problema en el corazón. me hizo dejar de hacer ejercicio. Cuando por fin vi a un cardiólogo, el cardiólogo miro a los resultados de las pruebas de sr. nassim y no pudo entender por qué ese viejo idiota me refirió a él. por amor de tu salud, busque a otro doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Omid Nassim's Credentials

• Tabriz Univ, Fac Of Med, (Univ Of Azarabadegan) Tabriz, Iran (Grad. 1964)