Ratings for Dr. Naphthali M. Alinsod

Super nice doctor and friendly staff. Dr Alinsod spends a lot of time with you and answers all your questions. I have referred many friends to him and they are all very satisfied with him. Dr Alinsod is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Alinsod's for 14 years. He is simply a fabulous doctor and one who I've changed my insurance more than once, to be able to be treated by him. Honestly, he is one of the kindest, most caring, and responsive individual I know.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I was told doctor "doesn't do physicals" for new patients, but then they tried to get me to come in and see him anyway. For what purpose, I'll never know. Don't call if you want a new doctor who could potentially care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Great Doctor and great staff. He is a kind and compassionate doctor. The office staff has never kept me waiting long, even during same day appointments. Dr. Alinsod is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful human being...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Alinsod is consistently polite, gentle, knowledgeable, patient, considerate, and accommodating. I always believed the office staff is a reflection of the doctor. It's true, they are all of the above and more!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Alinson has the best, kindest bed-side manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He takes his time with me and is very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Naphthali M. Alinsod's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Beach, CA