Ratings for Dr. David F. Jesse

Staff not so bad. Dr. Jesse needs to retire. Looses train of thought, contradicts himself . Don't risk your health .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

He is very short tempered with no bedside manner. He wants you in and out of his office and I am not staying as his patient

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr Jesse prescribed medication that was no longer used for bronchitus according to the Walmart pharmacy. They advised that Dr Jesse needed to re-send the correct prescription which he never did. On another occassion I thought I fractured my ankle, so instead of dr Jesses seeing me that day , he refers me to a specialist, who did not examine me for a couple of days. His medical staff fumbled my paperwork and as a result I received additional charges for medical care. When I disputed the charges Blue Cross advised Dr. Jesses office personell incorrectly submittted my paperork. In the end I determined that Dr Jesse was a bumbling idiot.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Wait time is never more than 5-10 min. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and explains his diagnosis' thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. David F. Jesse's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)