Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Jewell

I appreciate Dr. Jewel's expertise and attention to my medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I appreciate that Dr. Jewell remembers things about me and my family despite only seeing me once a year. He is always very kind and gentle. Allows plenty of time for questions. The visit is always on time.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr Jewel. He is a Great doctor! Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been going to this office for many years. The staff is always very friendly and efficient. I feel they give excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very friendly staff, knowledgeable; Dr. Jewell is always friendly; he answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Jewell is amazing. He has been my OB since I was 18. I'm now 37 and he delivered both of my children, and got me through some serious complications. His disposition is wonderful. I've referred 4 of my co-workers and they all thank me!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Jewell is a compassionate physician. He really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr.Jewel lacked paying attention to my delivery nurse and our complaints concerning her when I was in labor and my baby ended up an emergency c-section with an epidural that never worked. My husband figured something like that couldn't happen twice and demanded me to go back to him for our next child against my wished and this is what happened then. Dr.Jewel brushed off symptoms I was having and my son ended up born grossly premature, it was a horrifying experience. My third child was delivered by another doctor in a different hospital and that was a disaster since his fill in delivered my 2nd child and didn't stitch my uterus back up right, it ruptured causing another horror story. BAD DOCTORS!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Jewell by my own mother and he is the best OBGYN I could hope for! I actually look forward to my office visits with him because he is so kind and pleasant. He always makes me feel comfortable and I trust his advice completely. My husband enjoyed coming with me to all of my prenatal visits. He is also a very good surgeon. He has performed 2 C-sections for me and whenever another doctor in the hospital examined my incision, they were amazed at his work. I ended up having to have another (completely unrelated) surgery performed by another surgeon several months after my second C-section. She used the C-section incision to perform the operation and told me that he did a great job and that I had no scar tissue! His office staff is very pleasant and the receptionists even remember my name when I visit! I am a pharmacist and I recommend him to everyone I know looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Jewell is beyond reproach as a women's physician. There is not enough time or space here to sing all of his praises. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Gregory L. Jewell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)