Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Leja

I contacted the Sutter Med. advice line on Saturday Oct. 6th because my regular office dropped the ball getting a prescription filled for my restless leg syndrome and neuropathy in my feet, with hope of the on call doctor phoning it in. They said they would have someone call me and Dr. Leja did. First off, she sounded exasperated and impatient for having to make the call. When I explained my dilemma she lectured me about having the pain medication ordered during the week and to not call the advice line. I explained the situation and that I don't sleep without the medication. She told me I wasn't in her patient group anyway and that she was resigning. I then hung up on her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Leja once, personally, as she is filling in for my doctor, but she was great. My cousin sees her regularly for chronic health issues and she loves her as well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Horrible! NO compassion, poor quality of care, no tests or treatments offered. No action taken for any problem. My girlfreind has tremendous pain from metastisized breast cancer to her spine & they treat her like a drug addict when she needs refills for her pain meds. She went to this office for 9 months w/ back pain & nothing was done until a visiting doctor ordered tests & found a lemon sized tumor pressing against her spine.On another occation, she visted this office for fatigue. Nothing was done. She saw her cardilogist the same day who ordered blood tests & discovered that her blood count was so low that she needed an immediate blood transfusion & was in the hospital fo 5 days! She almost died. This office is so negligent in its care. They just want to get the money for your visit & don't care at all about your health. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Leja is new to our area. She came here from Bishop just about a year ago, and has been a wonderful addition to our Sutter Amador system! She listens and tries to offer all possible solutions to whaterver health issues we present. She is VERY patient with my 93 year old mother. We just love her! God blessed us with her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor who is personable, knowledgeable, and takes time to actually *listen* to the patient, Dr. Leja is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Catherine A. Leja's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1999)