You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Malcom Walker

Seems like leaving Edson really changed Dr. Walker. Never in my life have I been so appalled at how a doctor treats his patients. I understand Fort Mac is short on doctors and his stress level is probably high, but as a doctor you need to have some compassion. He REFUSES to listen. There is no dialogue. Any questions are met with disrespect. He will interrupt you and make you feel like a fool. And if you call him on it, he'll have you removed from the hospital. It's an absolute joke. So, Malcom (I'm not calling you doctor), if you're reading this, smarten up. God forbid you misdiagnose someone and they wind up extremely sick or on their death bed. I honestly don't know how you sleep at night.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I encounter him in ER for my son. He is knowledgeable but for sure he doesn't like any kind of question . Not aware of about the counselling aspect of treatment ,kind of rude.he looks like insecure and take a simple question as if you r raising question about his knowledge .that is quite strange kind of behaviour . But among so many time pass doctors in Fort he is a blessing bc he is knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Walker is the only ER doctor that after 6 months of daily trips to emerg for infection finally went against the grain of his colleagues and admitted me to hospital for same-day referral and assessment of a internalist specialist. Dr. Walker, like most of us, may not be perfect, but he surely does care about his patients and when he was finally all out of ideas and new avenues to explore, his immediate reaction was to admit me for further specialized scrutiny. I applaud his actions and can say, as a matter of fact and truth, he saved my life by taking this action when he did. There are enough so-called doctors in this community that could care less about people's health - only pushing pills. If you're looking for a real doctor who will listen to you, take you seriously and exhaust all resources - to your direct benefit, then I highly recommend Dr. Walker for your consideration.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I went to to Northern Lights after being told to go to Emergency immediately by a Alberta Health Service nurse due to just finding out I was pregnant and I was currently having severe abdominal pain.. I waited a long time for Dr. Walker to come into the room for him to greet me with do you want to be pregnant or do you not want to be pregnant.. All he told me to do was to take some extra strength Tylenol and I simply asked him do I take regular dosage because I thought acetaminophen was bad for a developing baby.. He then replies with I went to school for 8 years!!! If you don't want to take it then google something!! I then sit there shocked while he passes me the prescription and wouldn't let me put in anymore words or ask any more questions, he then says here's a prescription for prenatal pills if you even want to keep the baby then turned his back and me and walked out while I sat there unsure weather I was supposed to even leave.. The way he treated me was absolutely disgusting and upsetting! Some people shouldn't be doctors and this guy is one of them that's for sure

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I went into northern lights and had some idiot who didn't help me at all, sent me home and I was in so much pain.. He could of been in a lot of trouble for sending me away but when I went back I had dr. Walker and he was amazing, helped me right away! He knew exactly what to do.. I couldn't thank him enough! He was very nice, and just seems like a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

There's good Drs and there's bad Drs. This is a bad one, find one that cares about their patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Walker is punctual, professional, kind, courteous, and most importantly, knowledgeable. He provided accurate information and even discussed different options for treatment; I couldn't have asked for better services.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Saw him Northern Light Emerg. Very pleasant and knowlegable. At 07:00 he was relieved by Dr. Dufresne who is a complete douchbag

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Malcom Walker's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Seems like leaving Edson really changed Dr. Walker. Never in my life have I been so appalled at how a doctor treats his patients. I understand Fort Mac is short..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I encounter him in ER for my son. He is knowledgeable but for sure he doesn't like any kind of question . Not aware of about the counselling aspect of treatmen..."

July 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T9H0" to "T9H 1P2". Address has been updated from "None" to "7 Hospital Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807916128".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walker is the only ER doctor that after 6 months of daily trips to emerg for infection finally went against the grain of his colleagues and admitted me to h..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I believe the last comment! He has a god complex and shouldn't be practicing. Doesn't like to be questioned in any shape or form."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to to Northern Lights after being told to go to Emergency immediately by a Alberta Health Service nurse due to just finding out I was pregnant and I was ..."

November 6, 2014