Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Bowhay

Very professional, friendly, and helpful office staff. Karen and Amber addressed all of my families needs as if top priority and Terry (Dr. Bowhay's PA) was very caring and generous with his time. I will highly recommend them, as they came highly recommended to our family!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I am a long term patient of Doctor Bowhay [20+ years] and thought it was about time I rated him. A very caring and knowledgeable Physician who takes as long as needed for an appointment. Highly respected in the medical community and the local hospital.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Outstanding Doctor and person. He is my Fathers Doctor and was for my Mother before she passed. Very helpful, office staff and nurses are fantastic!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Very knowledgible and concerned regarding your medical problems. Very glad I found him as he has saved my life a couple of times!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr. Thomas A. Bowhay's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Jackson, CA