Ratings for Dr. Victor Fiorillo

Dr fiorillo has been my Dr for 30 years. I believe that during that time, I have had the best medical attention available. Dr and staff is engaged and focused in my health and well being. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a family GP in the area.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Doctor Fiorillo has been my Family doctor since 2008 and I will never never leave him, he has all the qualities (and more) that a doctor should have. I never walk out of his office with doubts or unsatisfied . Dr Fiorillo is very caring , knowledgable and thorough . Dr Fiorillo ,Mimma and Sandra you make the best team .. Keep up the amazing job . AD

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Fiorillo is a extremely caring and competent doctor; Unlike my family physicians he actually takes the time to listen to his patients and respond to their questions. One of the best if the best family physician in Toronto. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Fiorillo was by far one of the best doctors I've ever had the priviledge of meeting. If I had not moved 2 hours away, I would never had let him go. The best advise, the most knowledgable, the most helpful, the most thorough, left no stone unturned and the best sense of humor ever!!! He has the best bedside manner and explains things with passion, detail and makes you feel at ease when he explains something to you. Don't ever let him go unless absolutely a "must" God bless you doc, I miss you very much and regret the day I had to change doctors!!! His staff is amazing and Mimma was the best!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Fiorillo is an extremely thorough and competent family doctor. He is also extremely compassionate and easy to talk to. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. EN

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Fiorillo is a very thorough, knowledgeable, and approachable doctor. He is friendly and extremely attentive to detail ensure followup visits are scheduled to put the patient at ease of mind. All test results are conveyed in a timely manner with consultation and recommendation options offered to the patient. He is highly recommended and rightfully so.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

i have been going there for almost 35 years & my entire family goes to him... he is the best sincere & hopefull dr.. i every had. He is understanding & always gives u the best advice & listens to u .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Fiorillo is the best general practitioner in all of Vaughan. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Fiorillo is a wonderful doctor. Never rushes his appointments and always listens. A classy doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I loved Dr Fiorillo, I was very sad to have to leave him. I needed a doctor close to home. I had him for almost 20 years. I would recommend him to anyone, if he was excepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Victor Fiorillo's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental