Ratings for Dr. Arthur Karasik

I ADORE Dr. Karasik! I was diagnosed with RA in my early 30's and flipped from one Dr. to the next, flat out refusing to take my meds or take care of my health. When I found my way to him, he sat me down and told me what's what. Did NOT sugar coat things one bit. After the appt, and after reading all of the info he printed out for me, I started taking my meds and was FINALLY pain free after years of barely being able to walk. I like his wife, Rose, as well too. She's a no nonsense office mgr/reception who doesn't sugarcoat things either. She's not abrupt, just SUPER busy. If you sat in the waiting room (which you will DEFINITELY end up doing) you'll understand. They make a good duo. You'll always get your referrals and appts booked. Won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Stay away. Don't waste your time. Lots of good ones out there. Rose must have the good dr in a compromised position to act the way she does.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Knowledgeable - finds the right treatment for you - no nonsense approach- I like him - worth the wait Receptionist is abrupt but does her job and follows up

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

His secretary is so rude and obnoxious. She speaks to patients as if she is dealing with a child. Get a grip lady! Her name is Rose and she is awful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I was totally disappointed with this doctor. Since he has no knowledge whatsoever of my condition, he refused to see me. However, he did not have the courtesy of informing myself nor my family physician of this fact. So, I ended up waiting 8 weeks for an appointment that never will happen due to this lack of communication. This was completely uncalled for. Now, I am back to trying to make a new referral with someone else. It's too bad that this doctor lacks information about arthritis caused by viruses. I suggest that he take some training in order to update his knowledge. I was completely disappointed for the lack of attention.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Karasik went above and beyond. He is knowledgeable on all the current research on rheumatoid arthritis and he wants to find the best treatment for your issue. He is also very open minded.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Karasik is a knowledgable doctor whose years of experience is evident as he treats his patients. He not only has helped me with my RA but assisted with a speedy referral when I required a hip replacement. I hold s lot of respect for him and the way he follows up with new joint discomforts. His wife /receptionist, Rose will ignore you while she finishes gossiping with other staff members or is on the phone with friends. Not good.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

This doctor just complained how busy he was ang gripped about the government taking fourteen g's fromhum last year. No compassion and certainly does not listen. Actually told me it would cost lots of money to fix my problem and then referred me to a few of his friends!!!! A few bucks for him and his friends!!!! What a scam!!!!! Secretary was rude and lied about appt time even though she changed it the day before!!!!! Should join the doctors who don't care club!!!! It it for himself. No compassion for patients!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Ok Doctor. If you don't mind waiting at least an hour for him His secretary is rude and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

no nonsense, knows his stuff! I have seen him twice as bookends over the last 30 years. Confident and listens. Great personality as well!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016