Ratings for Dr. Mary Lou Myles

This was my first time and I found the receptionist great with me. I was an hour late which is my fault. Dr. Mary Lou and the lady that did the test were great. If need be I would go back.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Just called to rebook a missed appt. I was clearly aware of the no show fee and willing to pay for it. This reception/booking clerk was rude and arrogant, not one bit helpful. Will look for alternative Dr referral just to avoid dealing with this lady again. She needs a new profession!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Awesome specialist, she was very helpful and beneficial with my MS. The booking clerk/reception was very impersonable and would recommend a change in her position. Not very friendly at all!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Myles is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff about MS. Found her to be very thorough. Her staff on the other hand are not very professional.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Found out the receptionist at Dr. Myles is vindictive and should be repremanded Otherwise, Dr. Myles is very good!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I always find them to be super helpful and caring. The receptionist is always friendly, also.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Myles for about 10 years now. I have had MS for 25 years and have had a few Neurologists along the way. She is a great listener who truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Myles for 12 years and her expertise and advice are excellent. Her office staff are knowledgable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Myles for at least fifteen years and have highly recommended others to go to her if they have MS. My experience with MS has been positive and I credit not only my physical state with her care but more importantly, my emotional experience. She has the ability to combine her compassion with knowledge and has always answered all my questions and addressed any concerns. I have also found all the other staff at the office, including the nurse supports and receptionist to be nothing but helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have been seeing dr Myles for four years now. She is very kind and helped answer all of my question about ms. I know that she is hard to get in with because she has a lot of patients. I am very grateful that she took on my case of ms as I went through many doctors and hospitals before I requested a private MRI to get diagnosed. My Dr refered me to her and Dr Myles got me on medication rite away as I had multiple attacks. I have not relapsed since I started the medication. The staff has also been very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016