You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason Alexander

Dr. Alexander is an amazing doctor, he always takes everybody into consideration. He also helped me a lot by using the "best tools for the job". He is an amazing doctor and he also helped me by recommending the most comfortable glasses in the world. Thank you so much cant wait to see you again.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very positive staff and Dr. Alexander as well. Very knowledgable and willing to answer questions. Very up to date technology. the only downfall is the expense. they use expensive product (Zeiss) and frames. I was informed of the differences of purchasing online but did not feel pressured to purchase in store.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Alexander for a few years now and we wouldn't go anywhere else. He's very knowledgeable, friendly, and great with kids. I have never once felt pressured to purchase in store. He is a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I came to Dr. Alexander for a second opinion. He not only answered all my questions but made me feel comfortable about the results. He is very thorough and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

best i've ever seen, would highly recommend to anyone else

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I wish I had read these reviews before seeing Dr. Alexander because they are exactly right he only see's dollar signs when a patient walks in. I took my prescription and left and had another exam done else where only to be told by another Dr. that I needed a different prescription.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Alexander for an eye exam at his FYI Doctors location in Sherwood Park and it was a bad experience. He was delayed coming into the exam room and was rushed throughout the exam. My exam took longer than expected because he found that I needed prism lenses and this required additional testing. At the end of the exam, I checked out the frames offered at his shop and found them to be very expensive. So I took my prescription and bought new glasses at another store. When I went back to Dr. Alexander for a follow-up check, he became very agitated and insulting when he saw that I had bought my glasses elsewhere. He called my glasses cheap and stated that he had wasted his time with me because I did not take advantage of the high end lenses that he offers for sale. He was only interested in selling me lenses and frames! To sum up, I found Dr. Alexander to be unprofessional and rude. He has dollar signs for pupils.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

My family have been going to Dr Alexander for the past 10 years. He is very knowledgeable, very personable and great with kids. He is very thorough and explains the purpose of each exam. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I saw Dr. Alexander and was very impressed with his thoroughness and caring. I was also impressed with the technology at his office. I was amazed to see the picture of the inside of my eye! He explained everything to me very well and even did some extra tests to make sure I am not getting glaucoma. I then took my kids to see him and can't tell you how happy we were with our experience. My kids just loved him and they can't wait to come back!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I took my son in to see Dr. Alexander and we will never come back! He told me that my son needed to do eye exercises and that it was my fault that we hadn't brought him in earlier. He didn't change the prescription and told me to go and get new glasses anyways cuz the current frames were out of date. Seems like he was more interested in making money than helping us. The staff was snotty and tried to get us to buy the most expensive pair of glasses there. I had enough and took him elsewhere. Only bright spot was that he was on time. Good on ya Dr. Alexander

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Jason Alexander's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Alexander is an amazing doctor, he always takes everybody into consideration. He also helped me a lot by using the "best tools for the job". He is an amazin..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very positive staff and Dr. Alexander as well. Very knowledgable and willing to answer questions. Very up to date technology. the only downfall is the expense..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Alexander for a few years now and we wouldn't go anywhere else. He's very knowledgeable, friendly, and great with kids. I..."

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.fyidoctors.com" to "http://www.crossfit-erin.de/". Postal Code has been updated from "T8A0" to "44575". Address has been updated from "None" to "6 Am Landwehrbach". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "49230542641".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Alexander for a second opinion. He not only answered all my questions but made me feel comfortable about the results. He is very thorough and I ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "best i've ever seen, would highly recommend to anyone else"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I had read these reviews before seeing Dr. Alexander because they are exactly right he only see's dollar signs when a patient walks in. I took my prescr..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Alexander for an eye exam at his FYI Doctors location in Sherwood Park and it was a bad experience. He was delayed coming into the exam room and w..."

November 8, 2014