Dr. Zina Sarsam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zina Sarsam

I’ve been misdiagnosed for many years with jaw pain when all along my issue was with my bite. Dr Zina fixed my bite with gorgeous new crowns. I’m feeling and eating perfectly today. Thanks Dr Zina, I am thrilled. Zach

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I've been going to Art of Dentistry for more than 4 years. The quality of work is always excellent, the equipment and techniques are modern, and I feel I'm in good hands here. The initial assessment as a new patient was really thorough and included lots of 1:1 office time with Dr Zina to ask questions (not sure if they still do that now that she has his own practice, but it was unexpected and reassuring!) The staff is super friendly and accommodating. I once showed up on the wrong day for an appliance pickup appointment and they were still able to fit me in! I hope this team stays in business for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My husband and I have been been with Dr. Zina for years and drive all the way in from the Abbotsford to see her - would never go to anyone else. The entire staff from reception, hygienists, and assistants offer the best of customer service in a professional yet personable manner. We feel like family! All procedures are done as gentle as possible and the team in incredibly focused on preventative care which is so important as we start to age - they truely care about our overall health. Annette is incredibly patient with our crazy schedules and goes out of her way to accommodate us as best she can and sends us the reminders we often need:) Definitely would recommend the team to anyone. I actually look forward to my appointments so I can see everyone and we can catch up, not many people can honestly say that about going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I recently had some fillings done and my experience was very positive. Dr Zina made me comfortably numb. She was very knowledgeable by explaining all the steps and always checking in on how I was doing. What a great team! Thanks again guys. Looking forward to my next check up!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Today I had my first visit to this dental office. Dr Zina was so nice. She listened carefully to me and gave me a good advices. I totally recommend this place.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

She has been our family dentist since 2012. She may be one of the best dentists until a complication happens. In January I had an appointment with her for a check up because I’ve noticed a bad taste/smell coming from the site where the impacted wisdom tooth was (upper right). She did an X-ray of the site but said that she didn’t see anything wrong with it. She suggested an extraction and said that it might solve the issue. I agreed and had it extracted right there and then. That night, as soon as the bleeding stopped, I’ve noticed that thick mucus was constantly draining from the extraction hole into my mouth. I also had difficulty in talking though the thing that really caught me off guard was that every time i drank, the liquid would drip out of my nose. I called their office and went back less that a week later to have it checked. That was the first time she told me that the extraction made an opening into my sinus cavity. She pulled up the pre-operative X-ray and explained to me that the roots of the impacted tooth grew into my sinus and that the hole was as wide as the tooth. If she had only mentioned this to me prior to suggesting an extraction, I would never have agreed to get the tooth extracted. She did not seem to be too concerned about it and assured me that it would heal on its own. A week later (2 weeks after the surgery) I went back in again because it seems to have gotten worse. Talking, drinking, and eating causes a lot of discomfort on the extraction hole and nasal mucus would drip heavily from the hole filling my mouth up every few minutes. She looked at it for less than 2 minutes and told me that it could take up to 4 months to heal, and that there was nothing she could to fix it. A month later with on and off sinus infections I called their office twice to get another appointments. On both calls I was told to wait a few more weeks for it to heal. I got tired of it and saw my family doctor who confirmed the sinus infection thru a CT scan and referred me to an ENT specialist. At the first appointment, he immediately pointed out that the CT scan clearly showed a breech into my sinus due to an improperly done extraction. He also told me that a surgical closure SHOULD have been done at the time the tooth was extracted and if correctly done, would heal in about two weeks. But since it wasn’t done within the first week, there was a risk that a non-healing tunnel might form that will need a much more invasive surgery to close. Two months now since the extraction with no signs of improvement. The specialist will be monitoring it for another month to give it a chance to heal before doing a surgical closure. The hassle that this issue has cause me, my family, and my job should never have happend if Dr. Sarsam informed me about the risk of damaging my sinus cavity, which she already knew but chose not to tell me. And given the fact that it did happen, she should have been competent enough to perform a proper surgical closure rather than leaving the extraction hold open without sutures. I hope none of her other patients suffered the same fate. This has been a nightmare that is far from being over.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Wishing all the best for this NewYear to the best dentist our family has ever had. Continued good health wishes to you Dr Zina and God bless the true soul you have. Gifted skilled hands and a beautiful intelligent mind that cares.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Super great staffs and service, from receptionist to the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Zina Sarsam is truly an amazing dentist. She is extremely knowledgeable and runs her practice very efficiently. You rarely have to wait longer than 5 minutes. The office is always very accommodating, and the girls are very friendly. I especially appreciate the appointment reminder calls. My family and I have been going to her office for about 4 years now, and are extremely happy with her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Did a root canal on a tooth that was destroyed and that other dentist wanted to pull. Awesome person with a great skills. Will not be going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Zina Sarsam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients