Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Choy

Dr Choy is the best. Thank you for taking good care of my whole family. All the best'

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Had Dr. Choy as my family doctor since I was a baby and the staff are always super helpful and polite! Never had a bad experience here!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have had only good experiences with Dr. Choy. He is caring and patient. The staff are very polite and attentive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Choy is a very responsible doctor. He will try his best way to help his patients and very good in refering the other specialists to follow up with the patients' particular medical problem

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Choy is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He is helpful and knowledge . He is patient to let me talk to him regarding my problems All staffs are nice and manageable. Waiting time not long . The office is comfortable with nice music.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have been with Dr. Choy for more than 10 years ever since I immigrated to Toronto. He has been a wonderful doctor who likes being thorough with his patients. The wait time might be a bit longer, but I would much rather have a doctor who takes his time instead of one that kicks you out of the door after 5 minutes. His staff is nice, especially the new staff at his new location. The only thing is that the specialists that he referred me to are horrible. It would be nice if he refers me to some more reputable colleagues instead. Overall I find him very competent and professional as a doctor, with great empathy. As a medical student, he is one of my inspirations to become a family doctor. And surprisingly, he is one of the very few doctors that I have met who actually practice the patient care skills that I am learning at school....

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I have been with Dr. Choy since he first graduated from medical school as a young child. I grew up with him as my family doctor most of my life and he's been caring, detailed, and professional. When I was admitted to the hospital when I was a young kid, he came to visit me out of his own time and even brought a teddy bear for me. He genuinely cares for his patients taking the time to explain things and asks how we are not only physically, but mentally doing. When I have to seem him urgently, he always makes time to see me in his very busy schedule. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. His staff is amazing and very welcoming. He may take a little longer to see patients due to his detail with patients, but I don't think I've been with any doctor who's been extremely punctual. Overall he is a great doctor and many of his patients would agree.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Choy is one of the best doctors I have ever met. I had actually switched my family doctors because of recommendations of him and his staff. Everyone at the office is very friendly and polite, they love to joke around but most importantly they genuinely care for my well being. Thought waiting time sometime may be long - but it's ok you wait for what you get. Dr. Choy is very detailed, takes his time to explain everything and if he is unsure he would always recommend to do further assessment to find an answer. I have been with Dr. Choy for several years now and my family and I will continue doing so. He is a great family doctor that is why I didn't choose a pediatrician for my son and just went to Dr. Choy. Great doctor overall - thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have had Dr Choy as my family doctor for over 10 yrs. I LOVE HIM. He is very nice, not judgmental whatsoever & you can always feel confident in speaking to him about anything. ***STAFF: they are not rude, they are just Chinese. They like to be efficient & get things done right. With regards to walk-ins. If I make an appt & need to wait an hr how can you expect to be able to just walk in, regardless of how OLD you are. This is NOT a walk in doctor. ***TIME: it is always a long wait, I wait an HR each time, but that is a decision I make when I choose to go there. It is a testament to how great of a Dr he is. I have another family Dr that I have had for over 20 years and I choose to wait an hour to see Dr.Choy because he really makes me feel comfortable. P.S he speaks PERFECT English.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012