You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Fields

Punctuality is the only blemish and it is a byproduct of the system, not this individual doctor. He's been a real gem of a find in the world of family doctors. Great listener, takes you serious and leaves no stone unturned. He'll make sure you get the tests and help you need. Seems like a great guy too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Fields is so great! Very thorough yet doesn't push unnecessary tests or medications. He always listens to my concerns and is very respectful. I usually only have to book a week in advance for my regular check ups, and for urgent matters, there's usually a doctor on staff that can see me right away if he's unavailable. His staff is very nice as well!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

When Dr. Fields moved to Edmonton from GP, that didn't stop my mother and I from keeping him as our family doctor. I've been going to him for over 15 years and I can't begin to describe how thorough & professional he is. He's not just going to throw a bottle of penicillin at you hoping that that will solve the issue, he legitimately gets to the bottom of whatever is ailing you. When he was still in GP I even called the office late one night just to leave a voicemail to book an appointment and he picked up the phone and discussed the issue I was having with me, he is beyond the best doctor I've ever had - I believe he's one of the best doctors in Canada.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have had many, many doctors in my life and Dr. Fields is hands down the most thorough and empathetic. He does full visits and gets all of your history, and when making referrals, always tries to get you to the best doctors. He is open to hearing outside ideas and doesn't get offended if you say you were doing research online. I had a condition that was misdiagnosed my numerous specialists for over 20 years that he figured out on my first visit. I have nothing but good things to say about his skills and how he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had because he actually listens to your problems, and he gives you lots of advice. Appointments often go in excess of 30 minutes, which is pretty rare compared to most doctors!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Very good doctor. Degree in pharmacology as well. Makes him very knowledgeable in drug interactions etc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Fields is absolutely wonderful! He dealt with several chronic issues I had been having for years that at least 3 other doctors had done nothing about. Dr. Fields gives you his full attention and you never feel rushed. He probes to see if there is anything else bothering you that you haven't mentioned. Unfortunately I have just moved to another province and will sorely miss being under his care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

After going to several GPs I was lucky enough to find Dr Fields. What a breath of fresh air! He listens, he cares and you get his full attention. Sometimes you have to wait but if that is because he is giving another patient the extra time they need then fair enough! I have had more help from him with my health problems and he is so thorough. My husband and I struck lucky finding this great man!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have to agree with some of the peoples comments on here when it comes down to Dr. Fields. My father has been in a car accident and since than landed in a nursing home. Since than; I can't say that I had too much trust in doctors from the nursing home, but when Dr. Fields came in, and he showed how much care and concern he had not only for his patients, but their families as well, I knew he was the doctor we have been waiting for so long. I trust his knowledge when it comes right down to it. I feel comfortable with the care that he gives my father because I believe him and many others deserves the best of care, which is all I ever asked for with my father. Dr. Fields takes the time to sit and listen to all the concerns that the patient or their families have, and when it comes to making dicission, he makes sure that the patient and/or their families are involved. OVER ALL, HE MAKES EVERYONE FEEL THAT THEY MATTER. Thanks for everything Dr. Fields. We really appreciate it!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. David Fields's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Punctuality is the only blemish and it is a byproduct of the system, not this individual doctor. He's been a real gem of a find in the world of family doctors. ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fields is so great! Very thorough yet doesn't push unnecessary tests or medications. He always listens to my concerns and is very respectful. I usually only..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr. Fields moved to Edmonton from GP, that didn't stop my mother and I from keeping him as our family doctor. I've been going to him for over 15 years and..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fields is the best but he has taken on far too many patients and now it takes really long to get in too see him..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had many, many doctors in my life and Dr. Fields is hands down the most thorough and empathetic. He does full visits and gets all of your history, and wh..."

October 3, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

February 12, 2013