Ratings for Dr. David Fields

Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see him but it's always worth it because when he's with you he really listens and cares about what the issue is. My family and I have been seeing him for years and he is a truly fantastic doctor. He cares for his patients and is incredibly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Best doctor you will ever find - he provides the time required and listens to your needs

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Very kind and thorough. The only times I've had to wait for long periods is when I've had an appointment late in the day- which is understandable since he is very thorough. Even at the end of a long day you will be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Fields is extremely thorough. He takes the necessary time to listen to me and is very careful with reviewing and adjusting my medications. He does not hesitate to refer me for necessary tests and specialist appointments and clearly explains the results. His students/residents all speak highly of him and his interaction with them in my presence is respectful and informative. He is the best and I hope he will be my physician until the end of my days!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Fields is an incredibly attentative doctor. He never rushes appointments and always listens to everything that is going on. He often has resident doctors which he is doing a great job with, I've found Dr. Fields to be an absolute pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Fields is the best GP I have ever had. He is kind, considerate, always willing to listen and even though this means he takes longer with patients that need it (including myself) it is so appreciated, so i don't mind the wait. He makes sure I get all the tests done that I need unlike my previous GP who just kept pushing the pills on me and increasing the doses constantly. We are so lucky to have a doctor of his caliber in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Punctuality is the only blemish and it is a byproduct of the system, not this individual doctor. He's been a real gem of a find in the world of family doctors. Great listener, takes you serious and leaves no stone unturned. He'll make sure you get the tests and help you need. Seems like a great guy too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Fields is so great! Very thorough yet doesn't push unnecessary tests or medications. He always listens to my concerns and is very respectful. I usually only have to book a week in advance for my regular check ups, and for urgent matters, there's usually a doctor on staff that can see me right away if he's unavailable. His staff is very nice as well!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

When Dr. Fields moved to Edmonton from GP, that didn't stop my mother and I from keeping him as our family doctor. I've been going to him for over 15 years and I can't begin to describe how thorough & professional he is. He's not just going to throw a bottle of penicillin at you hoping that that will solve the issue, he legitimately gets to the bottom of whatever is ailing you. When he was still in GP I even called the office late one night just to leave a voicemail to book an appointment and he picked up the phone and discussed the issue I was having with me, he is beyond the best doctor I've ever had - I believe he's one of the best doctors in Canada.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Fields is the best but he has taken on far too many patients and now it takes really long to get in too see him...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015