Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Cairns

I saw Dr. Cairns for the first time this morning. I was very impressed with my treatment by Dr. Cairns. I had a very pain full condition. Dr. Cairns took the time to throughly explain what was causing the pain and proceeded to conduct a treatment that addressed my problem. He was very personable, articulate and knowledgeable I would't hesitate to see him again for a medical problem.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

This is the only urgent care I go to in tucson. They are always nice to me and my family.They have never acted as if you are annoying them by coming in.I have seen Dr Cairns I like him and found him to be very helpful. I would recommend anyone to go to urgent care associates on rita rd or swan both are very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. Cairns was extremely impersonal and terribly misdiagnosed my medical condition. I suffered another week on his treatment until I went to another doctor who told me what I really had. Dr. Cairns did not even explain my condition, and had his nurse hand me a piece of paper with the medications and treatment I was supposed to take. She had no idea what it meant because he didn't explain it to her and his handwriting was so illegible on the patient discharge form she had to go back and ask. Staff was overall discourteous, and unknowledgeable, and in such a hurry to get rid of me. Do not go to Urgent Care Associates on Rita road in Tucson, Arizona.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Robert B. Cairns's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1975)