Ratings for Dr. Emily Steeves

Dr. Steeves is a very pleasant Dr. but lacks largely experience. If you have a patient that is in constant pain for 2 years, YOU send them to a specialist not say" I am not sure what is wrong" Dr.Steeves should know where the Jubilee Hospital location is and she didn't. Mum always said to Dad, " she's not the Dr for us" too young and not experienced enough.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

She is awesome, awesome, awesome, that's right, three awesomes. Is that four?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

We have been to her a few times when our regular doctor was not available. I find her great for what we have seen her for. Seems to know what she is talking about. She seems shy at first but then she over comes it. Seems caring and concerned and not rushed. I have no problem going to her when my regular doctor isn't available unlike some of the other docs which I refuse to see.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Steeves is very conscientious. She takes the time to discuss your concerns fully, even though some of them may be rather trivial. If you have an appointment later in the morning or afternoon do not be surprised if it is delayed, because she is spending additional time to be thorough with another patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I'm sure she's very nice but I have always found with me she's had a dismissive attitude with an air of superiority. She is diligent but didn't seem to take my complaints seriously. I gave her more than a few chances but I'm going to request not to be seen by her again.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Very willing to work with you. Covers all her basis, takes her time. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Very disappointing. Often gives bad advice. I've been disappointed a few times and will not go back. She's perfectly friendly, but not very knowledgable in the circumstances that I was in for.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Steeves is very pleasant, caring and attentive to what YOU have to say before offering her advice and suggestions. Knows her stuff and is willing to search for solutions to complex problems.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

I love Dr. Steeves. I went into my appointment quite nervous and she totally eased my worries. Took a lot of time to talk to me. Did not seem rushed at all and was very personable. I also went in right on time and was out within 15 minutes. Best experience with a doctor so far!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

What can I say? She listens first, and isn't worried about tasking her time. She asks relevant questions, and has great suggestions. Efficient and thorough, great combination!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007