Dr. Albert Scales

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Albert Scales

For 2 years I suffered and Dr Scales put me on the road to recovery. You are my hero!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

would highly recommend Dr.Scales personable, and knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr.Scales never rushes you. He takes all the time you want to discuss your problems. He uses a wide variety of techniques and equipment to address one's specific needs. He and Dr. Geddie helped me immediately.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Scales and his staff are awesome. I drive in from Beamsville to see him and he's always gentle and kind. His staff go out of their way to accommodate you. I recommend him to everyone! 😀

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Scales for many years now. He has a certain talent for making you realize that there is hope to feel better. He explains what he is going to do to relieve your pain. Also, he goes the extra mile should you mention something you hadn't even gone in to see him about. He even once phoned me with the results of an x-ray he'd ordered, which is not at all common in today's world. Without doubt, Dr. Scales became a chiropractor because his heart is in it, and he really wants patients to feel their best! We are so blessed to see him. I would travel quite a distance to see him if I ever move. Also, his latest addition to the practice, Dr. Brendan Macoretta, complements Dr. Scales' already outstanding practice with his knowledge and enthusiasm. There is a terrific synergy between them. Karen is without doubt the friendliest receptionist in the region, and her cheerful personality lifts everyone around her. Simply the best place to feel better, not only physically but mentally as well. Another thing I appreciate about Dr. Scales is that he regularly attends conferences to learn about the latest techniques and technology in the business. He is a kind and caring gentleman. We are blessed!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I saw Dr. Scales for a second opinion I had to wait for everyone to come back from lunch, five minutes after my apointment time. He spent 45 minutes reading my notes from other doctors. And only physically assets me for less than five minutes. His conclusion was I was over weight and faking my injuries. I left there very upset. Next week my CT scan showed my fracture was not healed ( nonunion). I found dr. Scales carrying attitude very fake.

Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr, Scales is very knowledgable and caring. He listens to your problems and explains the treatment which is the best method to alleviating your pain and discomfort. I highly recommend him to anyone who requires a great and caring chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I fell hard on my lower back. excruciating pain. couldn't stand up. couldn't turn over in bed. couldn't get out of bed. none of the above without help and screaming. four days later I hobbled in to see Dr. Scales. He had treated my husband for sciatic nerve pain a couple of years previously. He is such a caring man and so knowledgeable. Tomorrow will be my 6th session. His equipment is amazingly beneficial, from tapping and massaging, to tables that undulate and gently stretch the back. His assistant, Brendan, is a wonderful wizard in massage and manipulation. The office staff is very friendly and caring. It's a fun and welcoming place. I arrived 2 weeks ago with pain that scored 15 on a scale of 10. I'm down to a 2. Dr. Scales knew exactly what had happened to my back, exactly what I was going through, and exactly how to fix it. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Super friendly and helpful, made me feel totally at ease.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very pleasant and helpful , always friendly and will go the extra mile to help!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Albert Scales's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have been in private practice for 35 years. We have a friendly multi-disciplinary office offering chiropractic treatment and massage therapy. We also offer nutrition, custom orthotics and injury prevention training

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1981)

• Community Service Award