Ratings for Dr. Michaela H. Tong

She currently works at the V.A. Hospital and from my experience she abuses her title as your provider once it is knoen you filed a complaint. Every month I am having to drive to the V.A. and ask the staff in person why she is not responding to Pharmacy request and returning my calls let alone answering any question I have. On my last November 6, I checked in 20 minutes early but for some reason I sat in that waiting room of the Turquoise clinic for 40 min before I was called back for vitals. Then once I was brought to her room, I was given every excuse why she was sitting in her office for over an hour before she came to the examination room. Only one person had the gull to tell me the truth and it is shameful to think you are being made to wait longer for appts, appts are being cancelled the day of (while you are standing there being told the Dr. had administration duties during my appt. time). Also, you are giving instructions to call in or send secure emails requesting Rx's and anh health related concerns. ..every month I get the same excuse that Dr. Tong was out for a week during the time I called or emailed.so this is why my medicine is not ordered, appointments are cancelled and telephone consults are never kept. I get tired of complaining or trying to fight just yo be treated fairly but when you are young with several severe medical issues you feel hopeless against this type of behavior.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Michaela H. Tong's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)