Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Luba

Been going to him for years. Even moved with him when he switched facilities. Remembers little details about you which is nice. Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer every question you may have. Asks you many questions to help get to the bottom of what's wrong. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Personable and caring, very thorough and spends as much time answering all my questions as I need. Been going to him for about two years and could'nt be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

The whole office is geared to have you visit multiple time. During my yearly physical I was told not to bring up any aliments as they require a seperat e vist. I took my son there 3 times got 3 sets of anti botics just to find out he had Tonsillitis which antibotics doesnt help. Found out from a second opinion. so I am looking for a new doctor in 2012

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

My first visit was very good, it was the first time I met the man. My problem was analyzed and solved! What more can I ask for? I am pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Mark C. Luba's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal