Ratings for Dr. Raj Rathee

For those, like some listed here, Dr. Rathee is not here to coddle and cajole. Yes, he's business-like, somewhat terse, but this is in keeping with the real busy-ness of his practice. This doesn't preclude his acute listening skills and outstanding attention to what matters most...you vision. If you look beyond what you see superficially as uncaring, you find a remarkably attentive and highly skilled practitioner. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I've been seeing him for years. No complaints. Didn't realize how truly gifted he is until he did my cataract surgery a few months ago. Great experience overall and I've never seen better. Staff have changed a lot over the years but Annie still there and was very organized and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent surgeon and gentleman. My appointments do get moved sometimes but otherwise no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Overconfident and careless - should focus more on patient

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Poorly organized and subpar doctor. Not ever going back

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

rude staff..long waiting times..and this opthtalmologist is scatterbrained. not going back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I had cataract surgery by Dr. Rathee at Branson in May and June 2017, both operations were originally scheduled for August 2017 but Annie was very helpful in having the dates moved up. I have been wearing eyeglasses for distance for 62 years but after my surgeries I no longer require them. I thank Dr. Rathee for giving me new eyes.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Awful doctor, isn't professional at all, staff are rude and ignorant. Do yourself a favour and find someone else!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He has performed eye surgery on both my eyes and my wife's eyes and we are thrilled with the result. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, ,and has a very comforting bedside manner. I would strongly recommend him to anyone with eye issues.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I recently had my cataract & laser eye surgery for both eyes, performed by Dr.Rathee. What can I say. He is the best surgeon. I had wonderful experience all through the process. No pain, no post operational issues & my vision is perfect. After wearing the glasses for over 45 years, it is such a wonderful experience to have a 20/20 vision, and fresh look at the world , without the eye glasses. The best thing is that he communicated very well every step of the way, from time of my first meeting, through the surgery & during post operative appointments. I very strongly recommend Dr.Rathee & rate him at the highest rating of 5!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017