Ratings for Dr. James P. Corrigan

I think he's a great doctor. He seems very knowledgeable in every aspect of the medical field. I have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes to get into his office and after that he comes in within 10 minutes. I have never seen that at another office. He has taken his time with me and given me great tips to avoid certain illnesses. I highly recommend him to anyone who is busy needs a doctor. He's walk in so you don't even need an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

My visit to Dr. Corrigan's office was an absolutely horrible experience. I highly recommend that you look elsewhere for a good doctor. The staff was very unhelpful and unwelcoming, but more shocking was Dr. Corrigan's complete lack of knowledge in his diagnosis. He *INCORRECTLY* diagnosed me with genital warts (an incurable disease, mind you) and did so by conducting a superficial and cavalier examination of the affected area. In fact, I had looked up what I thought I had been infected with and even suggested it, to which he just said "hm" and disregarded it. Turns out, that was exactly what I had (which I found out from another doctor I went to for a second opinion). For a doctor to be so irresponsible and uncaring in his practice and diagnosis is truly disappointing. How one can just glance at something and say "venereal warts" without caring to even conduct a thorough examination is beyond me. The only positive note from this is that I know now NEVER to go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. CORRIGAN FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE ANSWERS QUESTIONS, SHOWS THAT HE CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD DEFENATELY RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. James P. Corrigan's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)