Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Alm

He is helpful, compassionate has treated my father now me and my sister... all think he is terrific.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

The only reason I came here was to get a rerferal to an ENT. I've suffered from a 3 month sinus infection, bed ridden for part of it. Without ever examining me, he told me that I didn't have a sinus infection.My new found thick yellow mucus, the tell tale sign that an infection is leaving, was just the dry air. I've been suffering for a long time and this is the bull he pulls. He even tells me that it's not a good idea to take medicine-because it has side effects!!!-and not to get a CT-because in 20 years the radiation will give me cancer. Cigna so far has the worst doctors I've ever seen. I'll continue to treat myself and clear up the rest of this congestion. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I have 20 yrs coming with this Dr and sometimes people dont like what their hear at the visit and the responsability of a DR is said always the true and if we dont like it is our problem they know more than us and sometimes like the other review think they know more than Drs if she didnt like him why she went for second time He is a great Dr i have 20 or more yrs coming with him and everytime i go is busy that means he is a good Dr

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I visited Dr. Alm twice now, the first visit was somewhat helpful. On my second visit I left crying, he did not listen to any concerns about my thyroid and pituitary issues, he response to my illness "lose weight", I told him no appetite and eating hardly anything, his response "eat less". I said on treamill 30 mins, he said "will not help, you probably just eat the calories right back afterwards". I have I-131 treatment 5 days prior, due to hyperthyroidism, he said that thye hyperthyroidism was the best weight loss option I had, so if I didn't lose weight then, then I will be in trouble now when hypothyrodisim arrives. I do not overeat, and sometimes have NO appetite for anything....but he just assumed and would not listen. I had my partner with me for the visit, and he even stated that I hardly eat. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone, not only did he not give any suggestions, he was 1000% negative and I left the office feeling worse than I have felt in months.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Richard C. Alm's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Goodyear, AZ