Ratings for Dr. Saida Marrat

We never see her in the time given to us by her secretary, waiting time is almost an hour. She is always in rush wants to go to next "customer", she doesn't listen and she leaves you behind always in the room as a goodbye message. She needs to set and listen and be patient, show respect. She is loosing people because of that.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Marrat needs to listen better to what you are telling her. She needs to slow down and listen better when you are explaining your problems. A great doctor will always listen carefully when you are explaining your problem to them. Thats the first step in trying to figure out whats wrong with someone

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr saida is very good doctor she is very helpful and give complete attention also very polite. Her secretory Cathy is very nice and kind , she always try to accommodate us if my kids become ill .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Can't imagine switching doctors. She gets to know patients on a personal basis extremely well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

An excellent doctor. Very patient and attentive. Thanks a million doctor. Her secretary accommodates us at all times especially when my kids are really sick Who doesn't like dr Marrat he can simply find another family doctor and will find the differance. They will regret leaving dr Marrat. As for Cathy her secretary there are worst, snobby, impolite out there and at least Cathy is a decent secretary.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Marrat is one is the very punctual doctors. She takes her time in order to examine her patients and examine properly. Me and my entire family loves her a lot. We never ever waited for than 45 minutes in her clinic and this is rarely. And this is a very reasonable time of waiting comparing to other doctors. I think the 4 hours that others are talking is not true at all and impossible. Don't worry doctor keep it up You are great and God bless you My parents, my sister's family and my family appreciate your knowledgable and professional work and good heart Keep it up doctor thanks for everything I like your secretary too

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

This doctor dropped the ball on me. She didn't believe I was taking my blood pressure medication, b/c it wasn't working (but I was taking it). Her secretary is useless. Kathy working in a real busy doctor's office like where I am now ~ she'd have a nervous breakdown! Dr. Marrat so misdiagnosed me. She said I was turning diabetic, hypertensive, & needed to be doing a lot of exercising. But missed one small clue on my blood work ~ Low potassium levels. Moved to a new GP who is on time every time for appointments, brilliant & so much sharper than Marrat. This new GP believed I was taking my medication, but she added two and two together ~ blood pressure medication not working + low potassium levels; so this new GP sent me right away to a terrific nephrologist & I have since been diagnosed with Hyperaldosteronism (or Conn's Disease). If I had done the exercising Marrat told me to do, the nephrologist told me I would have easily had a stroke or heart attack with this condition. Dangerous!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

One to avoid ~ for the same reason as others have said. Waited once 4 hours to see her ~ the secretary finally sent us home and told us to come back hours later! Six hours later we saw her for 7 minutes. Can't time keep for toffees. Why have a booking system? She sent me to a specialist and did not send any notes ~ the specialist's secretary offered to have them faxed to her ~ 2 hours later and still no notes. Specialist she sent me to was not a professional in my books. Marrat's secretary said she was too busy to fax over my notes ~ when I went in the office she was sitting there with piles on people crammed in the little waiting room with her hands in her lap ~ no phones ringing, not files to put away ~ just sitting there like a statue and she was 'too busy'? Really?? Very unprofessional and much to be avoided here. I did use this site and got a much better rated doctor, who is very professional with terrific office staff. AVOID at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr Marrat has been our family physician for past six years (2005). Initially she was courteous and attentive. For the past two-three years as her practice grew, she's been on the rush all the time; she does not listen to or even read your medical reports. She is always late, your usual waiting time is 45 minutes to 1 hour behind schedule. You don't get the treatment for which the government is paying her. Last week, I went to her with a couple of problems. She instantly got furious and said: why have I come with so many problems. Then she said: she will only attend a few today and that for the rest I have to come again. She also took out an old medical report and rudely started to ask me what I have done with regard to the follow-ups mentioned in those reports. I had to remind her, these were never discussed with me before. I am looking for a new doctor. She is totally undependable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

the person who said Dr. Marrat is nice to those in Farsi language- what are you talking about? she doesn't even speak farsi haha, i think she is arab anyways, some of you are right, wait times can be long sometimes and the secretary does stutter when she talks but what does stuttering have to do with Dr.Saida as a fam. doctor? some people can be so mean

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010