Ratings for Dr. David Meir

I really miss Dr, Meir. he was a great Doctor and a Year later I still haven't found anyone I trust.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Sadly Dr. Meir has retired in summer 2014. Irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Meir has been our family physician for over 30 years and he has always gone above and beyond for us, be it a house call or checking in when one of us has been hospitalized. He genuinely and patiently listens to my concerns before giving his recommendations and if he doesn't know he will research. Dr. Meir is an all around sincere, kind, non judgmental, empathetic, caring person and a fabulous physician.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

David has been my doctor for almost 30 years. Could not ask for a better physician or person. He has gone out of his way to help me and my family on many occasions (including making house calls).

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Best Doctor ever!! So caring and I never feel like he's rushing me or to leave. I was fortunate enough to have had him help deliver my two children who are adults now.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr Meir for almost 30 years. He is wonderful. He has helped me through many health and personal issues. He always seems to have time for all my concerns in spite of his busy schedule. He really knows his stuff but if he doesn't he is the first to admit that and will find out the information or refer me to someone who does. On the rare times I have been hopitalized he always come to check in and has even done house calls! what more could you ask for? Just hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

I think Dr. Meir is the best doctor we have ever had. If it wasn't for him being so diligent I think my husband may not be alive. Dr. Meir takes care of our entire family - very well

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

He is a fantastic Doctor! He is compassionate, funny, and Knowledgeable, and always happy to go out of his way for you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Meir is an amazing man. He is very helpful and courteous. He always asks about the goings on in my life and remembers our past conversations. He is attentive and has patience with my toddler son. I never have a problem booking an appointment, and I never have to wait long at his office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

I have been with Dr. Meir for 3 years after my previous dcctor retired. The best move i have made. Vor me he has turned out to be a very good doctor and is caring an certainly has enpathy with me. I have never been rushed by him and I have very seldom been delayed with an appointment. Easy to talk to and he listens to me if I feel I have a problem

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010