Ratings for Dr. Melinda Musgrave

I had facial reconstruction surgery after an accident and she did a beautiful job. Doctors and therapists who read the reports of the damage and work required to repair it are amazed at the result when they look at me. No one who meets me even realizes that I have had any work done!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer in October of 2016 and was very scared and unaware of the whole process. I had previously read comments Dr.Musgrave and did not expect her to be very friendly, but as we continued the journey together I found out how much of nice, caring and kind person she truly is. I will never forget my last surgery where I was nervously waiting and she came in smiling and gave me a hug and told me there's nothing to worry about. She truly cares for her patients and supported me 100% of the way. I would highly recommend Dr.Musgrave to anyone in need of plastics surgery, she is truly the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

After having surgery with her, I wish I would have gotten another doctor. She has excellent surgical skills but lacks in emotional intelligence. Get another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

No one on here is a doctor. Dr. Musgrave is abrupt but extremely skilled. I've had nurses who have seen breast reductions who commented mine was the best they had seen. I did not have an infection (one scare, it was actually a reaction to the steristrips). Dr. Musgrave was realistic about outcomes and my breasts looks natural with minimal scarring. Unfortunately, people have unrealistic expectations of surgeons. A lot of the outcome is dependent on you, your skin, and how well you take care of yourself. I'm very happy with my result and as a professional myself, I'd much prefer someone who was honest, direct, and realistic than someone who promised me perfection when it's unattainable. Be realistic (it is major surgery afterall).

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Melinda Musgrave is direct and very busy, yet truly cares about my wellbeing and happiness. She knows how to optimize breast reconstructions so that you can look and feel great about yourself. I am very thankful to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

If you have skin cancer go to the Moh's Dermatology Department at Women's College Hospital for surgery. Dr. Musgrave performed surgery that others have since confirmed was unnecessary. She made an absolute mess of my face. I had to have 3 additional surgeries by a facial plastic surgeon elsewhere. She may be an accomplished surgeon but don't let her near your face.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Musgrave is a wonderful physician. She performed a panniculectomy on me in November 2015. She warned us in advance of potential problems that may arise because of the magnitude of the surgery and told us in detail how she would attend to those problems if needed. Dr. Musgrave is an highly skilled surgeon who has a very full patient load. She doesn't pull any punches when she talks to you and tells you flat out what to expect. I'd certainly rather have that than have a surgeon who was all flowery and didn't give me any indications of what to expect. Thankfully, there were no complications whatsoever with my surgery and there's hardly any scar either. Dr. Musgrave is a wonderful, extremely capable surgeon who I would go to again in a heartbeat should the need arise.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Musgrave performed my breast reconstruction. I'm 5 weeks out from my surgery, and I am extremely satisfied with the results . I have found her to be very competent, a great patient advocate and empathetic. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Musgrave put several plates into my face to repair multiple fractures from an accident. The result is beautiful & no one can tell (visually) that I have been in an accident. When I had ongoing pain from the fractures she has been very concerned and has done everything in her power to try to resolve the situation. She is very tough & no nonsense, but she gave me belief in her abilities right from the beginning & has proven that that faith was well-founded.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Musgrave is so wonderful. She cares about me, my experience with cancer, and how to improve my life as a cancer survivor. She's part of a busy clinic and doesn't take any nonsense. She is direct, but I feel will always recommend what's in my best interest. I would highly recommend Dr. Musgrave.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015