Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Welly

Dr. Welly and his son Nathan Welly (PA) run an excellent family care practice. Some of the negative ratings are ridiculous and they are obviously people seeing a new doctor in a hurry, for whatever reason, who think they know more than a doctor and his staff. I have seen both Dr. Welly and Nathan. They are both personable and thorough. I have used them as family Dr. for myself and my child for more than a decade.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Welly has been my doctor for over 10 years and I have never had any issues with him or his staff. My main PCP is his son Nathan, whom I absolutely adore. Both Dr. Welly and Nathan are very personable and care very much about my entire family. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Verde Valley or surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Agree with all negative comments below. Do NOT go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Horriable manners, and horriable listening skills. I have never met a dr that had to badger a patient to get a answer til i met him.He seems to be unknowlwdgable and treated me the mother who is legally deaf as if i was the problem since i told him to stop badgering my child. Beyond bad experiance.. we walked out in the middle of a visit

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT DR CHARLES WELLY. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY THOUROUGH WITH ALL OF MY APPOINTMENTS. LISTENS WELL AND GETS TO THE PROBLEM.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Nathan Welly, PA is my specific PCP--and amazingly supportive and compassionate. Thank God for him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I only saw him in the beginning of my health issues,as when I came in w/ my big sister,he didn't even talk to me,but to my sister,to say,"She needs a serious physcological evaluation," after less than 5 minutes of talking to him.What,just because I had a Nine Inch Nails shirt on!?!His son is just as much a moron.He left the last bill of my deceased mother on her side in the VVMC!If you plan on staying alive,don't see any Welly's.In fact, go out of the Verde Valley to be seen!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr Charles Welly has been called before the AZ St Med. Bd 7/11/11(?)why?? My husband died in one of his facilities, given insulin and not monitored (4hrs later) found face down!! just this Mar/2011 SAD-what kind of Medical do we have here? Welly refused outside Medical help, my husband was & was to get 'all the bells and whistles', he went there in good faith, only for an L1 compound fracture, never treated, only drugged!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

He is not a good Dr at all he miss diagnoses people he is rude and so is his staff he only see's you for a couple of min and never helps i have been going there since i was 18 i am now 23 and have switched i seen his son most of the time and i like his son he is nice and never had a problem with him i have been in and out of the ER from Allergy's to the meds he put me on i do not Trust him

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

The office staff is the worse, and the dr does not know how the plan his day. he continually over books. Each time I've been to his office, I had to wait over 1 hr. The billing person makes the same mistakes over and over again. I will no longer be a patient of dr welly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Charles W. Welly's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Sask Health