Ratings for Dr. Carolyn M. Dillard

I would definitely not recommend this doctor. She is very rude and doesn't seem to care for her patients. I went to her for a really bad urinary tract infection on a Friday afternoon. When I went to pick up my prescription, there was nothing at the pharmacy for me. After calling her office multiple times I finally got a hold of a nurse and she said they would send the prescription before they left for the weekend. I waited at the pharmacy until 4:30 (an hour and a half after they said they'd send it) and then the pharmacy tech tried to call dr Dillard's office, and got a voicemail saying that they had left work early that day. She gave no excuse as to why there was no one at the office, and she never sent in my prescriptions. I spent the entire weekend in pain and my infection only getting worse. Come Monday I went to a different doctor and got my medicine the same day. Dr Dillard's office never called and apologized for not sending in the prescription. I have not heard from her since that happened, even though I had a follow up visit scheduled and asked for a call to remind me. I have no intention of ever going back to her or recommending her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Awesome doctor. Can't recommend her enough. She always gets my family in the same day. Remembers our names and family details. Is caring and concerned about us. Very high-tech office. I can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Dillard has a great personality. She smiles, she talks and she is genuine in her care for your problems. Her clinic is fairly high tech with electronic data and updated medical equipment. My only complaint is that when making an appointment to see her, you usually have to visit with the nurse practioner. I love Laura, but sometimes I want to just see my doctor. As far as my care and health goes, I am high satisfied with Dr. Dillard and her clinic.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Seems to really care about her patients! Very detailed and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Best doctor in town. Excellent staff, and very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Carolyn M. Dillard's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Buren, AR