Ratings for Dr. Allan Ohman

Amazing! Down to earth and LISTENS! I really like that he doesn't push meds for every little thing. The nurses are just as great and have been the same ones since my son was a baby. He's now 3 and a half and is never afraid to go see Dr. Oh man which as a parents means a lot.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I've been going to Dr Ohman since 2004 and will not change. I moved 30 minutes away and still make the drive to see him because I trust him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My husband have been seeing Dr.Ohman for over 15 years and we just love him..He doesn't try to rush us. My son and his wife use Dr. Ohman also and they like him too. I He listens to us and when we leave his office we are very satisfied. I hope we never have to change or whatever.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Ohman is an amazing doctor to see. You always hope you can find someone whom you can trust with your child's health and with him you can. He has a heart of gold. Dr. Ohman is very patient with our son and always listens to my questions. I never feel like I am being rushed. Hands down the best there is!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I'd go so far as to say that Dr. Ohman is the best doctor I've ever met! I'm so glad I picked him to be our pedi. He has a wonderful personality and explains things very thoroughly; and he doesn't mind 'stupid' questions. He lets his pediatric patients wait in the lab waiting area since it's less noisy there. And the nurses always call back promptly when I have a question.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Have been going to Dr. Ohman since 1992 when I moved to the DFW area. I now live in Dallas and made a change to another doctor closer to home. BAD DECISION TO CHANGE. Dr. Ohman is truely a wonderful doctor and I now have no problem making the drive to his office from my home in Dallas. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I Love Dr. Ohman! When my daughter was born she got real sick and he gave us his pager number so we could call him when we were at home. When we paged him he called us right back. We moved 45 min away and continue to use him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

My husband and I love Dr. Ohman. What won me over was when my son was born he came that day to check him out and noticed his diaper needed to be change and he did it without even breaking conversation. When I go in for visits with my newborn I always have a list of questions and he listens to each one and will even write the answers down (medication dosages) and never rushes me. He has never made me feel stupid for my "first mom" questions. I will continue to bring my son to him as well as future children.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

This doctor is by far the best doctor we have ever been to. Dr. Ohman has taken care of my elderly mother for several years. She has lung cancer, COPD, and is a diabetic. He is extremely kind and always takes his time with her. He has even made a special trip to a hospital he's not affiliated with just to see how she was doing. I can't think of one negative thing to say about Dr. Ohman!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Ohman is a great doctor. He is very respectful with his patients. He takes his time and explains things. He does not over prescribe antibiotics for my children. He is a kind and very nice man.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Allan Ohman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in North Richland Hills, TX