Ratings for Dr. Thomas Cavanagh

Great doctor, one of the best I have known throughout my 67 yrs. All that had him as a personal physician miss him dearly. What more can I say.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very compassionate and I really felt welcomed in his office

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Listen to all my need and never pushed medication on me. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Awesome Doc delivered all my chidren and has been actively involved in their health and was there for my first grandchild loved the way he never pushed meds as a result we have all taken very few antibiotics through our lives very thankful towards him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I am very satisfied with Dr. Cavanagh. He is very respectful, and I appreciate his faith in God. He is not afraid to check with other medical professionals when he feels the need. I like that. And he remembers who I am when I come back, unlike some doctors that I have been to. I feel he really cares about me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

He has looked after our family since 1981, and we have always found him friendly, helpful and always ready to get a second opinion if he is not sure how to help us. He is not always pushing pills but gives us great ideas as to how to help ourselves.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

He took care of my father until he passed away. My father was not easy to look after because he was so strong willed. I will never forget how kind and respectful he was with dad and how he could convince him to do what was best for his health.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I only had an experience with this doctor when I was in the hospital. He is the one that came into my room to take out my epidural. I was holding my new baby and feeding her. Because of personal reasons I was bottle feeding instead of breastfeeding. He looked at me and said "You're not breastfeeding - what a shame!!!!!" After that he just ripped the tape off my back like he was disgusted with me and stormed out of the room. Horrible experience. Left me crying.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Probably knows what he is talking about but arrogant & should seriously conslider retiring?? I get the impression that I am actually disturbing him sometimes.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007