Ratings for Dr. Fred G. Nagel

Dr Nagel is not very compassionate. He misdiagnosed my mother as well as gave her too many narcotics which in turn kept him from being "put out" over a weekend. When I went with her to an appt to be an advocate he was less than personable. His office staff is not very nice either. They seem to be there just for a paycheck. The follow up was horrible. We ended up going to a different doctor where she was diagnosed properly. I would suggest to stay far away and do your research before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I have a family history of skin cancer, and a dark irregular lesion on my back. All I wanted was a referral to a dermatologist. I asked the front-office (two women) staff if I could wait in the waiting room until Dr. Nagel could give me a referral to a dermatologist. The staff said that they would "submit my information to Dr. Nagel." I waited for 30 minutes, then I asked the staff whether I should just continue waiting. At that point, the staff told me that I should leave and wait for a phone call. The next day, one of the same front-office staff left a message with my answering service, saying that they were "returning my call." This was one of the women I spoke to the day before; one of the women who let me wait for 30 minutes in the waiting room before telling me to go home to await a call. She told me to make an appointment if I wanted to get a referral to dermatologist. I then decided to see another physician instead, a doctor with a competent--and honest--staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great Physician and staff - Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Fred G. Nagel's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)