Ratings for Dr. Peter Mah

Went to this doctor when my own was on holidays what a rude condescending little man!! I take pain killers so he accused me of being an addict!! He's the ones whose spastic and is unprofessional!! He smiles while being rude to you!! He has something desperately wrong with him !!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor, occasionally double booked, but a busy doctor is generally the sign of a good doctor. Doesn't push unnecessary medications.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Myself and family have been patients of Dr. Mah for over 20 years. My older daughter had been dealing with weight as myself for years. But there was something strange I could tell just by looking at her. She had gone to see him a few times with different concerns of stomach troubles and back pains. Finally I said I am coming in with you to an appointment. During the visit she mentioned again about her not being able to lose her belly weight and having trouble moving, he made a comment of "Daughter like Mother" I was infuriated! He did an exam feeling around her abdominal area. I requested an ultrasound after he suggested some acid pills for her stomach pains. 2 weeks later the ultrasound was performed and they found a very large cyst that went from her pelvis to her sternum! they wouldn't let her leave until they contacted Dr. Mah, then told her that he would be contacting her about the results. It took 3 days to hear back from him, saying that he would be referring her to a specialist. 4 days later there was still no referral! I went to his office insisting on seeing him and had to really get upset before this would happen. He said he was only human and didn't have time to get a referral completed. She was have more troubles moving and breathing I took her into the emergency, she had surgery the next morning and they removed a 20 liters of fluid from her cyst and a fallopian tube. Now how do you miss feeling something of that size?! Ignore someone with a life threatening condition?! Needless to say we have a new Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Went to him as my regular Doctor was away. He is a very condescending man. I would rather die than have to see him again. He spoke of the problems with the health care system and that it is bad. I felt like I was a waste of time to him as billable time was minimal.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Guy is very very odd.. Wanted a procedure done for our son and he kept saying it's sad.. all before attempting to proceed, we stopped him due to lack of confidence in the doctor.. Guy is a mess.. very very strange man, there are way better doctors out there. Staff were great though!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Mah is very patient and thorough. He cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to make them feel important. Thank you for many years of taking care of me and my family!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have been going to Dr Mah for over 20'years, he has always been more than helpful and doesn't hand out Rxs like candy bars. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Kicked my husband of of the office when he wanted to let him know that his mother, Dr Mah's patient had the beginning signs of alzheimer's disease. 5 years later she was diagnosed with late stage alzheimer's. He is a quack!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I saw him for a prenatal check up. He is thorough, which is good, just dont understand his humor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

This Doctor does not remember what he did with you from consultation to consultation. Does not take notes from your previous consultation and relies on his memory to try and place you on the next one. You are left explaining again and again from visit to visit. On our second trip to this doctor, he had the nerve to accuse me of not telling him that my mother had a pacemaker, when I made it a point to tell him the same on our first consultation ----as I knew this was a very important detail to disclose. Either he has too many patients and does not have the time to do the required record keeping or maybe suffers from sheer laziness. --- does not take the time to review lab results and reports that are either a filing cabinet or a click away. He subsequently submitted a faulty report on my mother's behalf to a government agency and then he had the nerve to admit that he forgot my mother's circumstances and medical details and reported the wrong medical impressions. It was very obvious then that he did not even review my mother's file before submitting the report. I don't know if this is an isolated case but beware as he has a tendency to be sloppy in his work. One wonders how many medical mistakes this doctor has committed in the past. Yuck.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015