Ratings for Dr. Lee C. Nayles

Dr. Nayles's and his staff are a genuinely concerned about your health and well being. I am grateful they see me as a patient because it's hard to find a good general practicitioner these days. Dr. Nayles is one of the most thoughtful, caring Doctor's I have ever met and he wants to help heal you what ever your affliction may be.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been a patient at the Nayles Medical Clinic and have never had a bad expierrnce with the Dr. The P.A.'s or any member of his staff. He has a busy practice because he cares about his patients, he's very attentive, he is easily available if you ask to see him when making an appt. the P.A.'s who he works closely with are very kind and familiar with your situation and she is a great resource for information and an overall plan. This clinic is a good fit for me and my lifestle

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

In 2011 I was a new patient. I was not informed that I wouldn't see the Dr (which should be illegal especially when billing the US). The PA Larry was nice & tried to be helpful. All I wanted after that was the test results which I still do not have to this day. Pretty office & great location but will never go to this office again. Its 2012 and my new Dr is getting the results and ordering new test thankfully.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

The doctor is very difficult to get hold of. He has opened a new clinic and I understand that he is very busy, but there is no effort on his part, or the part of his staff, to help patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

The first time I went to the Nayles clinic as a new patient, I wasn't told that the doctor was sharing his patient load with a nurse practitioner. So not only did I not meet with the doctor to establish a new relationship, I was told that I would need to make another appointment to see the doctor later in the week. The nurse practitioner was a very nice lady but she was unable, by law, to write me some of the prescriptions I needed. She told me that I should have been notified that I would be seeing her and not the doctor when I made the appointment, but I was not. I called back later in the week to see if the doctor would be willing to call in the medicines I needed, but my request was refused. So I was out a copay, my time was wasted, and I was going to have to go back again to finish the business I had come in for to begin with. When you're a new patient trying to build a relationship with a new doctor, this is not a good way to start. I won't be going back and won't recommend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Lee C. Nayles's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR